Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

27 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Sent a wee email thanking KirkyRangersSC for getting involved, Mark. Also cheekily asked them to help spread the word to the other RSC's :dazed:

Hopefully, they'll announce it soon, then all our facebook users can do that "like" thing. (tu)

https://twitter.com/kirkyrangerssc

7 minutes ago, julescotia said:

Great to see Joshua's story getting some more publicity.  (tu)

1 hour ago, julescotia said:

Well done, Mark. Just knew this would get picked up by the media. Sometimes they do prove useful and work for us, rather than against us :21::001::21:Thought I would mix it up today with my emoticons!

7 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

"When Joshua was born he was not expected to live, he did.

He has proved the experts wrong time and time again".

This statement from his Dad Mark says it all, it reminds me of the spirit of all The Rangers support when we were at our lowest ebb, even though they were very dark days we still believed in our Club and never let it die.

This to me is much more than that, as it is the precious life of a wee boy who has The Rangers spirit running through him.

I really hope this exposure kick starts his medical fund and that he gets the treatment he sorely deserves as it would be an horrendous crime if he was not to be cared for.

It seems to be a week of contradictions for me with JT defending the manager's right to decline to comment, and now the Sun with this marvellous exposure of Joshua's plight.

Both JT and the Sun, for obvious reasons, didn't rate highly on my radar, but yesterday's PC, and much more importantly, the Sun's help in raising the profile of young Joshua condition today, and hopefully his medical fund, has restored in me an old saying that is applicable in this instance ....... Never say Never ..... or as we The People like to say ..... No Surrender .... and in this instance ......

No Surrender Joshua Adair.

:uk:

Well said. Made me sad but hopeful too.

On 13/10/2016 at 8:08 PM, Sweetheart said:

:001:Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?:001:

£9,095 of £100k goal

https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair

Any fund-raising going on in your area? Give a thought to young Joshua's Appeal, please :001:

25 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Got some real good things from that. Should be in the Manchester evening paper next week and a journalist from all the woman's mags is going to publish it through out all the mags so fingers crossed it gets some good attention. WATP. 

That's terrific news Mark ..... Hopefully this take's Young Joshua's plight to a different level.

:uk:

PS - you're a ringer for Jason Holt mate .....(tu)