Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

12 minutes ago, Zetland said:

I agree with you Bears r us. I said the same in an earlier post.

Yes I noticed that. I know folk could say it took months for people to get involved when it was not pinned, but I think having many members now really taking an interest it would be bumped every day many times.

Anyway we will just have to go with the flow I suppose. :peanut:  :animal:  :thumbup:

Spoiler
Spoiler

:animal:

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes I noticed that. I know folk could say it took months for people to get involved when it was not pinned, but I think having many members now really taking an interest it would be bumped every day many times.

Anyway we will just have to go with the flow I suppose. :peanut:  :animal:  :thumbup:

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Do a separate thread with updates as to how much it's went up. Just call it the Joshua burns Adair's update thread 

I only pinned because few people were moaning at how other charity threads had been pinned and why this one wasn't.

I shall unpin it for time being but it took me 5 mins to find the thread in Bears Den to pin it in the 1st place...........

10 minutes ago, TunnyLoyal said:

I only pinned because few people were moaning at how other charity threads had been pinned and why this one wasn't.

I shall unpin it for time being but it took me 5 mins to find the thread in Bears Den to pin it in the 1st place...........

Do not unpin it on my say mate, it is just my opinion.  See what Mark and others think.  :541:

P S it all of a sudden it took people's interest and that is just fantastic and all that matters is getting the money for Joshua. 

Just now, Zetland said:

Q_H has a good idea occasionally ?

:wink:

It will probably not be needed just at the moment after the unpin by TunnyLoyal,  but we will all have to get back to bumping the thread again or we will get our backsides kicked, however that is done on the interweb. :pipe:

32 minutes ago, TunnyLoyal said:

You're my favourite Moderator :P

4 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Bumping the link on how to contribute might be a plan...

And well done for keeping it going!

Yes that is a good idea and no problem when not on the phone.  Some good links earlier in the thread can be copied and pasted from a P C, probably from a phone as well but I do not know how. :pipe:

Just now, Bears r us said:

Yes that is a good idea and no problem when not on the phone.  Some good links earlier in the thread can be copied and pasted from a P C, probably from a phone as well but I do not know how. :pipe:

Cheers mate!

Got a bit of time to look at this & combing back (back-combing??) through the thread for what I need to do!

On 18/10/2016 at 8:25 PM, govanblue said:

So are you Ready for a world-exclusive then?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DW8iXQwGK0

:001::001::001:https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair :001::001::001:

Total raised @ 22/10/2016 £12260.00 :21:

Total raised @ 24/10/2016 £14443.00 :21: