Do any of you have vids of the Police outside Hampden?

I sadly don't have any video although we were walking along Cathcart road at that exact time, it had been a scary experience inside the stadium and we just wanted to get home as soon as possible. No protection had been given inside the stadium so who knows what would happen to our fans exposed on the street. Thank you to the kind man as we left the stadium who advised us to take care on the way home.

We were all too upset to film the vans as they arrived on the street why they chose that route I don't know it was ages later and I personally didn't see anyone blocking the vans.

4 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Now that the focus of the trouble on Saturday had inevitably been turned against us, I just thought, have any of you got any vids of the situation outside Hampden after the match?

If this is all about proof and having to get evidence to defend yourselves these days, then fuck it, let's do it.

Somebody must have taken phone footage or something of the Police sitting, or walking casually up to the stadium, at which time they must have known of the mayhem inside.

Instead of just taking this shite, we have to think outside the box. Individual action, but for the benefit of all our fans.

Time to get smart Bears.

This time, and for the future.

Spot on - just said the same in another thread, m8. We need to fight fire with fire, because no one else is going to look out for us.

5 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Spot on - just said the same in another thread, m8. We need to fight fire with fire, because no one else is going to look out for us.

The shite that has been launched at the club for the last few years proves that.

5 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Can't remember on what site it was, but there was an article indicating that the police were too far away to get to the game on time once the trouble started at no time did that article mention it was because of trouble by our fans.  The article if I remember correctly slated the police for the slowness of their reactions.

I was on my way back from the game heading towards the victory hospital and it was here we passed the police vans heading  to Hampden, no one  was blocking  the vans everyone was sarcastically  applauding them but they were trying  to drive through  thousands  of Rangers  fans heading home. They were parked to far from the ground and fucked up.   

7 minutes ago, NetherburnBear said:

I was on my way back from the game heading towards the victory hospital and it was here we passed the police vans heading  to Hampden, no one  was blocking  the vans everyone was sarcastically  applauding them but they were trying  to drive through  thousands  of Rangers  fans heading home. They were parked to far from the ground and fucked up.   

Difficult one for them to call,  park too close and they are intimidating people, park too far away and they can't react in time.

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

Difficult one for them to call,  park too close and they are intimidating people, park too far away and they can't react in time.

I know this mate but they are blaming  us stopping  them getting to the ground, the fact they parked that far away and then tried to drive through  a large crowd was why they are coming out with all this shite. If they were on stand by in the ground  or the main car park things would be very different. 

Not that I want to defend the police as the were a shambles but there was a post of Facebook earlier someone had emailed the police and the police reply suggested the story, by Jane Hamilton was a complete fabrication. 

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere on forum can't be bothered looking. 

Never recorded it but was nearly trampled by the horse soldiers and funnily enough it was the women of the force who were giving it the most verbal to us as they gave us no quarter, if indeed we tried to stop them which we didn't I think they would have killed us no problem and I'll go a witness to that !:sherlock:

The club should be all over this like a rash.  Any officer who says we attacked them and stopped them is lying, so if the police would kindly take statements for these so called officers and we will out the truth and the police can then give them their P45's once the independent Inquirey is finished and prove them out to be liars. 

Disgusting if true from the police and I would expect an apology not this, they Royaly fucked up and they are not shifting the blame on to us as we will see them in court if they dare