O'Halloran

Gaz52

3 hours ago, writingranger said:

there are times when we counter attack and then stop to wait for opposition to get back in position. Ohalloran is perfect for counter attacking. He is currently a one trick pony but at the right time is lethal. I don't think he should always play 90 minutes but he definitely needs game time. How else is he going to pass his pitch geography, get his team chemistry right, or excel in the perfect geometric shape. This is the problem. We are in "good shape" but the algebra is an unsolved problem way above two significant figures.

Maybe we should replace MW with John Nash and DW with Sir Francis Bacon,

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On September 26, 2016 at 6:32 PM, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

MOH sums up our ambition currently . He's a bang average player signed for an average transfer and average contract. Frankly, and on a side note,  I don't think he's comfortable wearing our jersey. I think he would love to be anywhere else 

Jesus wept, would you fucking blame him reading some of these comments? Give the man a run of games and see what he can do. He's shown promise from what I've watched; the whole team's minging at the moment so this "throw the taig under the bus" crap is just idiotic and childishly transparent. Some people on here need to grow the fuck up, enter this century, and support the goddamned team. Cue "fucking tarrier outed" comments from some quarters (aye, right, with over 18K comments in here. Try again.). Sorry, but some of the shite spouted on here really gets on ma tits at times.

10 hours ago, delparlane said:

Jesus wept, would you fucking blame him reading some of these comments? Give the man a run of games and see what he can do. He's shown promise from what I've watched; the whole team's minging at the moment so this "throw the taig under the bus" crap is just idiotic and childishly transparent. Some people on here need to grow the fuck up, enter this century, and support the goddamned team. Cue "fucking tarrier outed" comments from some quarters (aye, right, with over 18K comments in here. Try again.). Sorry, but some of the shite spouted on here really gets on ma tits at times.

I'm not getting personal with you mate, it's just my opinion.

Every time I evaluate a player that rangers have either got, just signed or is interested in then I immediately think what contribution will he make in a game at parkhead,  Tynecastle,  Pittodrie. I also compare any said player to what the tim's have. I do that because that's what it's all about, being top in this country and winning the league.

The rest ie Europe is a bonus . So I ask MOH against Forrester or Roberts and think oh dear.

Keirnan against Simunovic - nope either.  Just to confirm, I couldn't give a flying fuck if he's taigy,  Jewish,  Palestinian or whatever  I want to see the right calibre of player at my club and right now there's 6no. maximum who are up to it, and MOH ain't one of them  

That's just my honest opinion mate - nothing else 

4 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I'm not getting personal with you mate, it's just my opinion.

Every time I evaluate a player that rangers have either got, just signed or is interested in then I immediately think what contribution will he make in a game at parkhead,  Tynecastle,  Pittodrie. I also compare any said player to what the tim's have. I do that because that's what it's all about, being top in this country and winning the league.

The rest ie Europe is a bonus . So I ask MOH against Forrester or Roberts and think oh dear.

Keirnan against Simunovic - nope either.  Just to confirm, I couldn't give a flying fuck if he's taigy,  Jewish,  Palestinian or whatever  I want to see the right calibre of player at my club and right now there's 6no. maximum who are up to it, and MOH ain't one of them  

That's just my honest opinion mate - nothing else 

I realise that, and that tirade wasn't really directed at you so apologies if you bore the brunt of it. I wasn't born yesterday (understatement!) so I'm not naive enough to believe MOH is the Second Coming of Christ, but I do believe he can be a valuable asset if he gets a run of games and it sickens me that some people are so wrapped up in the fishbowl mentality that they're condemning him just because of his upbringing. Like you, I dont give a rodent's arse where someone is from or what religion they adhere to; I judge them on the character they present to the world. I just believe he's a lively player with some good abilities and deserves a fair run to prove himself; give him that, and let time be the judge.

Shite player, has done nothing since being at Rangers when he has been on the pitch. Gets a few assists against Linfield in a friendly and everyone's all over him. Plays against QOTS in the cup and others say he played great when in actual fact he has been shown up for what he is, a poor footballer. It has nothing to do with his upbringing as a few born and bred tims have signed for Rangers and have played for the jersey i.e. McCann, its his ability as a player and he has done nothing to suggest a starting place is justified.