AC Milan sign Senderos

Philippe Senderos is a Milan player. The Swiss international has joined the Rossoneri on loan from Arsenal.

Milan will have the chance to sign him at fixed price at the end of the next season. Senderos is expected to arrive in Milan in the next few days.

The defender was allowed to move following the arrival of Mikael Silvestre at the Emirates.

More to follow...

Decent signing IMO. This Milanese side is looking stronger already

Abbiati

Zambrotta Senderos Kaladze Jankulovski

Flamini Pirlo Gattuso/Seedorf

Pato Shevchenko Ronaldinho

That would be my team for the start of the season with Kaka and Nesta still to return.

Meh, he's better than some of the rubbish we had. I think he'll do good. A no nonsense defender is what we needed and I think we'll get that in Senderos. Plus, it's a loan deal so if he is "brutal" then he can fuck off back to the Emirates.

Meh, he's better than some of the rubbish we had. I think he'll do good. A no nonsense defender is what we needed and I think we'll get that in Senderos. Plus, it's a loan deal so if he is "brutal" then he can fuck off back to the Emirates.

All the Gooners I know are having a laugh about it.

They can't believe anyone wanted him.

We'll just have to wait and see I guess. Milan are obviously playing it safe with the loan deal. Nesta, Senderos, Bonera and Kaladze. When all 4 are fit, Senderos won't get a look in. And as I said, if he is that bad then he is going back to Arsenal.

I'm going to support poor ol' Bluenose here and agree that I like this signing.

Senderos is a pretty good stopper imo, and I'm very pleased with pre-season at the San Siro I must say.

Senderos is a pretty good stopper imo, and I'm very pleased with pre-season at the San Siro I must say.

(tu)

Zambrotta, Flamini, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko and Senderos(once it goes through) are the main signings with Abbiati, Borriello and Antonini returning from loan/co-ownership deals. We have added a bit of quality while adding a bit of depth with some decent squad players returning. Only if Maldini would retire and Brocchi and Emerson GTF, we might see a good/potenially great Milan side being built. With the one problem being that I don't believe Ancelotti is the man to take us forward.

Senderos showed he was a talented player when he first broke through.

However while guys like Fabregas, Diaby, Adebayor, Flamini & Van Persie have all improved he seems to have come to a standstill in terms of progress.

Perhaps the move will be good for him, maybe it wont.

At the end of the day it's only a loan move.

(tu)

Zambrotta, Flamini, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko and Senderos(once it goes through) are the main signings with Abbiati, Borriello and Antonini returning from loan/co-ownership deals. We have added a bit of quality while adding a bit of depth with some decent squad players returning. Only if Maldini would retire and Brocchi and Emerson GTF, we might see a good/potenially great Milan side being built. With the one problem being that I don't believe Ancelotti is the man to take us forward.

He isn't.

But, I will say this, the display against Juve was a lot sharper and more attack minded than the shite I'm used to seeing him normally set up.

(tu)

He isn't.

But, I will say this, the display against Juve was a lot sharper and more attack minded than the shite I'm used to seeing him normally set up.

And that was with Paloschi, Seedorf and Ambrosini leading the attack! Just wait until it's 'Dinho, Kaka, Shevchenko and Pato! :drool: