The Back Four - Quality!

TMB

Kiernan and Wilson are absolutely solid at the back. What a difference from last season. Either side of them we have Wallace and Tavernier who can go up and down the park all night. Sit a guy like Eustace in front of them and we wont lose many goals this season. Having said all that, the goalkeeper seemed like a bomb scare last weekend we need to see him tested more.

I know many will disagree but I still think we're missing something midfield to front. A quality playmaker perhaps?

scott Allan?

scott Allan?

Templeton and Barrie struggle to go past players. Hopefully that'll improve with more game time. Still, I'd like to see us bring in a guy who can make things happen in that final third.

Templeton and Barrie struggle to go past players. Hopefully that'll improve with more game time. Still, I'd like to see us bring in a guy who can make things happen in that final third.

McKay went past everyone with ease yesterday and set up a goal, Templeton still struggling but scored so not all bad.

The defence is the best it's been for years IMO, especially when we look at the system we are operating.

Kiernan, Wilson and Foderingham will always look to thread a ball into the midfielder with space to turn, or play an outball to Tav/Wallace.

They'll commit players and every pass will be one that commits a player or takes a player out of the game, the ball was never pointlessly passed from A to B back to A, back to B, no penetration, no shape, no rotation, resulted in Jig smashing a high ball up the park. It's all quick decisive passes that allow the game to be played at the high tempo we've seen.

Think Kiernan and Wilson are better defensively than we've seen too, but it's all very positive and attacking that we haven't seen it yet

Gies peace FFS we were playing Peterhead, lets give them 10 league games before either questioning their worth or championing it, far far to early to judge and to make it on a home game against a 4th tier Part time mob who made that lobg journey the day of the game is nonsense