Haris Vuckic Ya Big Sexy Bastard

The big man showed among other things last night a real football intelligence.

He noticed that hibs were terrified of showing him on to his left and he played on this taking digs with his right and playing in foster.

The guy has a touch of class.

Sorry I would rather sign someone better, he is a decent player but has no pace.

How he got man of the match is a mystery, yes the dink was nice for the first goal, but when we got the ball from Hibs after long periods he would try and beat his man and time and again handed possession straight back to them when a simple pass was on.

Miller, Clark, Foster and Zaliuskas who would have been my man of the match were better.

Fans are building this guy up as if he is a superstar? If he had that extra pace then it would be a different, but for me he is an average player.

Not sure if you're serious mate? He's technically far better than anyone in our team by a mile,the only player who lifts bums off the seat every time he has the ball because you expect him to do something special.

I lowered the tone mate!

Not sure if you're serious mate? He's technically far better than anyone in our team by a mile,the only player who lifts bums off the seat every time he has the ball because you expect him to do something special.

] Foster, Zaliuskas, Murdoch, Miller and Clark were better than him last night..

The guy can have all the skill in the world but he is too slow, also the amount of times he gifted Hibs the ball back by trying to beat the man when a simple pass was unacceptable. Why try and beat the man when we just got the ball after a lengthy period without it? would it not make sense to retain possession?

Average player, seen better and expect better.

] Foster, Zaliuskas, Murdoch, Miller and Clark were better than him last night..

The guy can have all the skill in the world but he is too slow, also the amount of times he gifted Hibs the ball back by trying to beat the man when a simple pass was unacceptable. Why try and beat the man when we just got the ball after a lengthy period without it? would it not make sense to retain possession?

Average player, seen better and expect better.

Very Bitter. On a Young player coming into a strange/failing team midseason who's done really well for us.

He shown a lot of Character.

Very Bitter. On a Young player coming into a strange/failing team midseason who's done really well for us.

Not at all, I hope he bags a hatrick at Easter road, It is nothing personal, I just would like to see better in a Rangers jersey next season.

If anyone should be getting praise, then it's big Zaliuskas again yesterday he was immense, yes he makes the odd mistake but we have been crying out for a decent centre half and Ally had one all along.

Think some folk not too keen on Haris because MA brought him up here (along with 4 ghosts) and some just cannot accept anything MA has done.

Lets be honest MA has been a divisive, problematic and unwelcome figure at our club but the one good thing he did was bringing Vukic up here. I would hope we could somehow keep him (Vukic that is, not MA :) )

Vuckic is the type of player that lacks the pace but makes up for it with the skill and football brain. Football ain't all about running about like a headless chicken. Why be fast when you can pick.out a pass or setup a chance at goal by a simply making a pass.

This! Also remember going to watch us against villareal a few years ago and watch riqeulme a guy with no pace but by fuck that guy could play football