* Lightweight bout: Sean Sherk vs. Tyson Griffin

* Lightweight bout: Gray Maynard vs. Rich Clementi

Preliminary card

* Middleweight bout: Thales Leites vs. Drew McFedries

* Lightweight bout: Spencer Fisher vs. Shannon Gugerty

* Middleweight bout: Matt Horwich vs. Dan Miller

* Lightweight bout: Hermes Franca vs. Marcus Aurelio

* Welterweight bout: Josh Burkman vs. Pete Sell

Anderson Silva is going to kill Cote IMO.

Main card

* Middleweight championship bout: Anderson Silva vs. Patrick Côté

* Welterweight bout: Thiago Alves vs. Josh Koscheck

* Heavyweight bout: Fabricio Werdum vs. Junior dos Santos

* Lightweight bout: Sean Sherk vs. Tyson Griffin

* Lightweight bout: Gray Maynard vs. Rich Clementi

Preliminary card

* Middleweight bout: Thales Leites vs. Drew McFedries

* Lightweight bout: Spencer Fisher vs. Shannon Gugerty

* Middleweight bout: Matt Horwich vs. Dan Miller

* Lightweight bout: Hermes Franca vs. Marcus Aurelio

* Welterweight bout: Josh Burkman vs. Pete Sell

I agree with those picks.

Marcus Aurilio will give Franca a fricken torrid time though, so I would maybe choose him.

As for Silva, he will win by brutal humiliation of Cote in the first round. Nobody in that weight class can beat the 2nd best P4P fighter in the world!

As for Silva, he will win by brutal humiliation of Cote in the first round. Nobody in that weight class can beat the 2nd best P4P fighter in the world!

I love Silva I really do but is he as good as Fedor Emelianenko? I don't think so. Fedor is the best p4p fighter int he world imo.

Silva is awesome. But Cote is no slouch. He won't find this fight as easy as James Irvin. Still expect the Spider to win.

Have any of you seen Anderson Silva's All Access yet? The guy is such a cool bloke on top of being a monster in the Octagon. You can check it out here is you missed it and can't be fucked downloading it:

http://www.mmaroot.com/anderson-silva-ufc-all-access-video/

I love Silva I really do but is he as good as Fedor Emelianenko? I don't think so. Fedor is the best p4p fighter int he world imo.

IMO P4P:

1) BJ Penn

2) Silva

3) Fedor

4) GSP

IMO P4P:

1) BJ Penn

2) Silva

3) Fedor

4) GSP

My top 4 is:

1) Fedor

2) GSP

3) Silva

4) Penn

Ted: I like Cote but his main strength is his striking but unfortunately for him, Anderson is the best striker in the world and he is so powerful and precise. Anderson by 1st round TKO IMO.

IMO P4P:

1) BJ Penn

2) Silva

3) Fedor

4) GSP

My top 4 is:

1) Fedor

2) GSP

3) Silva

4) Penn

Ted: I like Cote but his main strength is his striking but unfortunately for him, Anderson is the best striker in the world and he is so powerful and precise. Anderson by 1st round TKO IMO.

Mine is:

1) Fedor

2) Silva

3) GSP

4) Penn

True about Cote but he has a fantastic chin and is durable as fuck. I think he'll go down in the 3rd, maybe the 4th. Getting excited now. Are you staying up to watch it? P.S. The clocks go back tonight, so when the fuck is it on? haha :rolleyes:

IMO P4P:

1) BJ Penn

2) Silva

3) Fedor

4) GSP

My top 4 is:

1) Fedor

2) GSP

3) Silva

4) Penn

Mine is:

1) Fedor

2) Silva

3) GSP

4) Penn

True about Cote but he has a fantastic chin and is durable as fuck. I think he'll go down in the 3rd, maybe the 4th. Getting excited now. Are you staying up to watch it? P.S. The clocks go back tonight, so when the fuck is it on? haha :rolleyes:

Exactly what I was thinking. Really looking forward to it now! Alves vs Kos will be good, 'cos the Silva fight will be a walk over.

Sky says it will start at 2am (tu) I will probably will stay up and watch it now (tu)

Just watched Silva's All Access and it was really good. He's also pretty good at football and at the moonalk :cool:

I watched the All Access as well. You not think Rachel Leah wanted in his pants! She is never like that with the other fighters!

haha there's no doubt she's in awe of the Spider but there aren't many people who aren't. Even Dana White is in awe... Just watch his mouth when Silva steps up to the mic to talk:

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=VideoPlaye...e&gid=15379

P.S. I'd hump the Spider, and I'm no gay. haha.. :D

haha there's no doubt she's in awe of the Spider but there aren't many people who aren't. Even Dana White is in awe... Just watch his mouth when Silva steps up to the mic to talk:

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=VideoPlaye...e&gid=15379

P.S. I'd hump the Spider, and I'm no gay. haha.. :D

:gay1: :lol:

Sky says it will start at 2am (tu) I will probably will stay up and watch it now (tu)

Just watched Silva's All Access and it was really good. He's also pretty good at football and at the moonalk :cool:

I watched the All Access as well. You not think Rachel Leah wanted in his pants! She is never like that with the other fighters!

Definitely :lol:

When they were having dinner, she said "I just want to say that you are my favourite fighter ever" :lol: