New England Revolution

cstamomusa

Play Chicago Fire tonight. Go Revs.

Tell me something.

Do New England Revolution always celebrate their home goals like this :

Few people behind the net with musckets after 1:55 min :rolleyes:

Yes they do and they also do it at the New England Patriot games too when they score. :)

Tell me something.

Yes they do and they also do it at the New England Patriot games too when they score. :)

Can you imagine that in Scotland!!

"Geez a show't ay yer gun mister" :lol:

Tell me something.

The defending for the opening goal is truly ghastly. I love the MLS and i try my best to stick up for it whenever someone attacks it, but some of the play is just indefensible.

Tell me something.

The defending for the opening goal is truly ghastly. I love the MLS and i try my best to stick up for it whenever someone attacks it, but some of the play is just indefensible.

Half time no score.

They focus more in attacking, as some of the matches showed last year :lol: (New York 5-4 LA Galaxy) and have some decent players in Blanco, De Rosario, Conrad, Angel, Beckham. Certainly a league I'd watch out for.

They focus more in attacking, as some of the matches showed last year :lol: (New York 5-4 LA Galaxy) and have some decent players in Blanco, De Rosario, Conrad, Angel, Beckham. Certainly a league I'd watch out for.

Lots of chances but no goals. Final 0-0.

Tough league to manage in FM :P. Must be kind of confusing having all the NFL stuff still on the pitch though, I couldn't even see the penalty box and that big white strip could easily be confused by a player to be the touch line in the heat of the moment. If Revolution win the title this year that means that Boston only needs the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup to complete their domination of sports recently :craphead:

Tough league to manage in FM :P. Must be kind of confusing having all the NFL stuff still on the pitch though, I couldn't even see the penalty box and that big white strip could easily be confused by a player to be the touch line in the heat of the moment. If Revolution win the title this year that means that Boston only needs the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup to complete their domination of sports recently :craphead:

I can only hope :)

I can only hope :)

I think they'll need a bit more than hope :P

Tell me something.

:lol: That`s amazing.I will keep an eye on this team in future (tu)

I remember my first ever rangers in a scottish cup semi final game at Hampden, there were american football markings on the pitch. It was quite confusing at times :lol: