I can't believe it is November and we're already....

theiconicman

needing other teams to do us favours. And has Hearts have a far better and more consistent record in the league so far then it is already looking unlikely we can maintain form ourselves in order to catch them should they drop points.

Bad times call for good leadership, and frankly, I don't see any at our club, from the boardroom to the manager it is sorely lacking. McCoist seems like a broken record, poor result he says, cut out mistakes he says, but we continue to make them and the team continue to play crap while Hearts seem to roll on grinding out wins and building momentum.

Mediocrity seems to be accepted by McCoist, his language of always bigging up the opposition, talking down our chances is alien to me. Fair enough if we had this team in the SPL then chances are we're not going to win all our games, but at this level, with the players we have and the facilities we own and the wages we're paying, we should be winning, or at least dominating our games.

Leadership is what is needed, and without it, I can't get onside with my team as I have no idea where they are leading us.

To be honest i don't think this is surprising at all, McCoist has shown over the last three years he is unable to coach,manage or motivate a team and anyone who still backs him is accepting mediocrity , that is not good enough for our club .

Do we need another Ally thread?

It is not just an Ally thread though, it is right throughout the club. What McCoist has been able to get away with is, is largely because of the shambles we are in the boardroom. Yet, because of the strife and division in our fanbase, the board are powerless to act as you know the UoF/SoS will slaughter them for binning McCoist. They have been remarkable silent given the shortcomings of our team and only seem interested in attacking the board.

We need someone like Ashley to come in, take control and fear none of the shit stirrers and make a difference. We need leadership.

To be honest i don't think this is surprising at all, McCoist has shown over the last three years he is unable to coach,manage or motivate a team and anyone who still backs him is accepting mediocrity , that is not good enough for our club .

Correct.

Also no one said Hearts would never drop points but people relying on that are way out in observation of the state we are in under Mcoist.

We are fucking woeful under him and in my opinion we won't be promoted if he stays.

As Jock Wallace would say, "Character"! Something as a team we're sadly lacking, due in the main to Ally's team talks probably more about warning the players of how good the opposition really is. Just how much better than us they are, well results tell you more about that than any amount of speculation.