**the Official Junior Fitbaw Thread***

GOAT

Changed the thread title, don't think we've got a juniors thread could be wrong though.

Petershill beat Shettleston 1-0 in the cup last night. The game was rearranged from last week after one of the Petershill supporters collapsed and died at the game. RIP to the poor guy.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season ticket at Petershill, will watch them when Rangers are away and don't have a ticket.

Apparently got a player that was a Rangers youth, Chris Craig?

Chrissy is my cousin

He was with Kilbirnie and moved to Petershill last month I believe, still worth a watch Chrissy, bags of talent just a shame he has a dodgy knee

Chrissy is my cousin

He was with Kilbirnie and moved to Petershill last month I believe, still worth a watch Chrissy, bags of talent just a shame he has a dodgy knee

He looks different class, always a couple of steps ahead of everyone on the pitch. Scored a peach of a free kick against Thorniewood a couple of weeks back.

Peasy lost a lot of players from last year but the squads looking good, nowhere near strong enough to challenge Medda or Talbot though