Good Start - Vb Article

Bad Robot

Perhaps Park donates the bus ...?

Boards quiet - as it should be.

I'd agree normally, but we were promised transparency. And is this move seems to go against their constitution, I think we should be hearing some details.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the type of attitude that allowed us to get into this mess in the first place.

The board have nailed it in the dugout and on the pitch, it doesn't give them a free reign elsewhere though.

I care if the board are saying one thing and doing another, an explanation would be nice.

spot on bombay moonbeam Murray took it to the extreme with his satellite companies providing

services to the football club and therefore denying us income streams.

it's not quite the same with a bus contract,but is it going back that way !

investors put money in (rangers men or not) to get a return and as we all know they won't

get any dividends from owning club shares so if they can make a couple of bob by providing the

club a service that's what they are looking for.

as you say if they do this without raping us I'm OK with it .

the last couple of years opened our eyes to 'onorous' (sp) contracts

we will do best for our club to be vigilant .

:uk:

I'd agree normally, but we were promised transparency. And is this move seems to go against their constitution, I think we should be hearing some details.

I sort of agree - I like that it's now all about the football - but trust has to be earned so a few statements on direction would be helpful but I don't think using parks busses is of great import one way or another - we all crave every detail and nuance but I don't think that's right either.

What happens on the park is number one priority now - and whether this board deserves / earns our trust is now looking like a longer term play - and I for one sort of like the way they seem to have stabilised the club.

On a more controversial note - the club must engage with the rest of Scottish football - and that's not capitulation - that is common sense.

I just noticed the apologetic ones are all low posters . Ironic that eh :shifty: Oh yeah there is always a BP9 post thrown in ,just for good measure :redcard:

Engage with Scottish football :P:D:ohmy:doh:bullshit - Copy:

:2gunsfiring_v1::tank::5536: Lets engage away

I said engaging with the rest of Scottish football is common sense - no surprise you don't get that!

Bp9 .I never will get it nor want it .We don not need to engage with Scottish football .If we have our house in order .WE ARE SCOTTISH FOOTBALL.

Fuck building bridges with people that hate us to the very core of everything we stand for .

I'm not going to debate stuff with you as I know you will never sway from your all is good in the world stance .

Sadly it's people like you getting behind D Murray, when things had gone bad for our club.That helped get us into the mess we are in nowadays .

Perhaps Park donates the bus ...?

Boards quiet - as it should be.

If its a good deal for Rangers then fair enough.Maybe all the boards mouthpieces know the detail but after what we have went through its time the rest of us were also given information on such matters.

As for the article it should be presented to every board member. They are in privileged positions and its high time they started to represent the support.

Noticed one thing when there is a VB thread . It's always the same guys that post in it.

Think VB could do themselves a favour and expand a little

We have expanded. So much so in fact, that VB are now in the top 20 of Rangers shareholders. VB have shares in all manner of businesses which are then sold on, so we can buy more Rangers shares.

I fully expect VB to be running the country within a decade. :D

VB have also contributed financially to Erskine ( many times ) with the last donation being 600 Pounds. We have paid fines for Loyalists protesting in NI and elsewhere. We have paid the fines of Rangers fans who we believe were done on trumped up charges and we own the grave site of of one of Rangers founding fathers, which has been done up and a new headstone put in place.

Hope this expansion helps?

The board have gone about their business and made mistakes along the way. Nothing that deserves to be screaming from the rooftops though. However, they must confront the haters at the BBC.

Bluefarm .I have a dream mate :P

Wouldn't be a bad thing

So do I, but it doesn't include Bheasts. ;)

Bp9 .I never will get it nor want it .We don not need to engage with Scottish football .If we have our house in order .WE ARE SCOTTISH FOOTBALL.

Fuck building bridges with people that hate us to the very core of everything we stand for .

I'm not going to debate stuff with you as I know you will never sway from your all is good in the world stance .

Sadly it's people like you getting behind D Murray, when things had gone bad for our club.That helped get us into the mess we are in nowadays .

While DM went from hero to zero - his 25 years had some of the best moments of Rangers history!

We have expanded. So much so in fact, that VB are now in the top 20 of Rangers shareholders. VB have shares in all manner of businesses which are then sold on, so we can buy more Rangers shares.

I fully expect VB to be running the country within a decade. :D

VB have also contributed financially to Erskine ( many times ) with the last donation being 600 Pounds. We have paid fines for Loyalists protesting in NI and elsewhere. We have paid the fines of Rangers fans who we believe were done on trumped up charges and we own the grave site of of one of Rangers founding fathers, which has been done up and a new headstone put in place.

Hope this expansion helps?

So while the Erskine Charity is close to our hearts - you also come across as quite actively active PUL supporters ( as is your right) but there are many Rangers fans who do not support those - so basically your message is only going to resonate with a sub set of fans.

So while the Erskine Charity is close to our hearts - you also come across as quite actively active PUL supporters ( as is your right) but there are many Rangers fans who do not support those - so basically your message is only going to resonate with a sub set of fans.

I would guess most Rangers fans agree with VB's pro Loyalist / PUL stance. In fact, some our members actively fought against militant Irish Republcans and were imprisoned for doing so. Others have lost family members to IRA scum.

We make no bones about what we are. VB is a Rangers and Loyalist website. If a Rangers fan doesn't like the views we have on such matters, no one forces them to join.

If you keep on running, the enemies of Rangers will keep on chasing you.

i would say you should change that to ,"your message is not going to resonate with a sub set of fans."While not all Rangers fans are active in the PUL community the vast majority are sympathisers.

Moving back to one of the points in the original post we definitely need to face up to lies in the press and media.

The one that really annoyed me and comes up now and again was the eggs benedict non story re the then current pope's name. Considering eggs benedict tends to be a breakfast meal and we have never done breakfasts, the club at the time should have jumped on this but unfortunately they didn't bother their bottoms. As Vladimir Lenin said if you tell a lie often enough it will become a truth and this has happened time and time again with us.

Moving back to one of the points in the original post we definitely need to face up to lies in the press and media.

The one that really annoyed me and comes up now and again was the eggs benedict non story re the then current pope's name. Considering eggs benedict tends to be a breakfast meal and we have never done breakfasts, the club at the time should have jumped on this but unfortunately they didn't bother their bottoms. As Vladimir Lenin said if you tell a lie often enough it will become a truth and this has happened time and time again with us.

The board are scared. They should be highly embarrassed that the Rst have contacted the spfl while they have done nothing. Then again when you have a director who classes a republican rag as courageous then they probably wont be.

While DM went from hero to zero - his 25 years had some of the best moments of Rangers history!

Yes Bp9 .You are right there but sadly he soiled all that .You are one of the most positive guys on here but sometimes I think your head is still back in the late eighties .I implore you to occasionally join us in the war we are facing nowadays