St Mirren boycott

markybear

No matter how scathed or unscathed we enter season 2012/13, if we cancel our blanket boycott, I do think st mirren should get special treatment on this one.

I will not be attending new st mirren park for RFC games next yr. I urge the rest to do likewise, the hatred for RFC was falling out of their chairman today.

Theirs a saying ..... Don't bite the hand that feeds.

he should take heed of that

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it should be every ground bar Ross County.

do it right and proper.

Throwing a spanner in the works here.

Ross county Had a vote today in place of Dunfermline did they not?

If they voted for rules that may help shaft us would that change the Ross county opinion?

Yes, although I get the feeling of sympathy from killie on this one though. I could be wrong

I have to admit my two favourite away grounds are Tyncastle for atmosphere and Killie .Why dont we exclude these two clubs ,maybe Ross County and Caley and boycot the rest.

It would keep a little interest for us in away games and keep some clubs as 'friends' Just a thought

I thought St Mirren were on our side?

Way things are going, the only away games we will be going to next year will be Killie.

If u watched stv news you'll understand where this st mirren issue has come from

Throwing a spanner in the works here.

Ross county Had a vote today in place of Dunfermline did they not?

If they voted for rules that may help shaft us would that change the Ross county opinion?

yes dependant on the vote

has 1 club came out and supported our club in our hour of need?

none to my knowledge and that means i will never support the other clubs in our league.

yes dependant on the vote

has 1 club came out and supported our club in our hour of need?

none to my knowledge and that means i will never support the other clubs in our league.

As I say, killie are the only team I recall that have publicly stated RFC have been punished enough. Which was fair comment I thought

To be honest I think Dingwall should be boycoted as well. :sherlock:

Why the hell are u proposing we don't go to the Ross County games?

They've never ever been in our leauge yet, so at keast give the give the guys half a chance to hate us first before Proposing boycotts.

FFS.

Why the hell are u proposing we don't go to the Ross County games?

They've never ever been in our leauge yet, so at keast give the give the guys half a chance to hate us first before Proposing boycotts.

FFS.

Caught one

There fans share a boozer with tims in paisley that says it all for me. The name is PADDYS of all names. Its in news st.

I thought Paddys was shut, probably due to the stench but shut none the less.

No matter how scathed or unscathed we enter season 2012/13, if we cancel our blanket boycott, I do think st mirren should get special treatment on this one.

I will not be attending new st mirren park for RFC games next yr. I urge the rest to do likewise, the hatred for RFC was falling out of their chairman today.

Theirs a saying ..... Don't bite the hand that feeds.

he should take heed of that

I won't be at any other teams grounds again. St Mirren, Killie, Dundee Utd. They're all the same, and should be treated as such.