John Cole, RTC, David Low, Fergus McCann

boss

Those following the investigations into RangersTaxCase, now rebranded ScottishFootballMonitor, might be interested in the following which begins to link RTC to Celtic.

This is not (yet) a smoking gun but I’m posting what I’ve found so that others can continue the trail.

Posters from elsewhere (GypsumFantastic, madrid51 and others) deserve everyone’s thanks for connecting the name of John Cole to RTC. Cole was the web designer at Celtic from 2000-2006. His details are freely available on LinkedIn, Twitter, and his own ColeUK web design site. The 'Friends Links' there make interesting reading, not least Abercromby.

John Cole has very close links to David James St Clair Low, yes, that David Low! Cole and Low were both directors of Amcows62 Limited, a company that doesn’t seem to have traded and was struck off earlier this year. Cole is also the web designer of choice for many of Low’s companies. You will recall media reports that Low offered his services to Rangers recently.

Low is a director of Vendime Limited, a company set up in 2009. Another director of that company from incorporation was Fergus McCann. And Cole seems to have been involved on the web side. The domain is registered through the same web domain company that Cole has used for octavedoctor.com and others.

There are a number of branches from all of this that need further enquiry.

Cole, Low, McCann, keep digging...

(Unconnected memo to self: Kevin Sweeney and Frank Paul McCormick are directors of the same company.)

I have permission from chubbybrown from another forum to reproduce his chart detailing the following web of connections. Hopefully posters can add to it as further information is uncovered.

2637prt.jpg

The RTC / Harper Macleod links will surely make for better reading. Funny that the rebranded Scottish Football Monitor is suddenly a site that prattles on with no real content just as questions re: HM's impartiality came into the spotlight... 10310.gif

I have permission from chubbybrown from another forum to reproduce his chart detailing the following web of connections. Hopefully posters can add to it as further information is uncovered.

2637prt.jpg

Boss - have you ever played that game connections - where any two people in the world can be connected somehow in 6 steps.

This chart is starting to look like that!

Now while this all smacks of paranoia - we all must remember this quote (Churchill I think) "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me" or Kissingers "Even paranoids have enemies!" :sherlock:

Goodwork - carry on!

Boss - have you ever played that game connections - where any two people in the world can be connected somehow in 6 steps.

This chart is starting to look like that!

Now while this all smacks of paranoia - we all must remember this quote (Churchill I think) "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me" or Kissingers "Even paranoids have enemies!" :sherlock:

Goodwork - carry on!

1. Not my work

2. Yes, I know about the 6 connections game

3. If you can find nothing at all of importance in the chart then you're not looking very hard

1 I'm glad you know

2 I'm even gladder you think I'm cool

3 I'm on the same side, as one neutrino said to itself

1. I'm glad that you know I know.

2. You are cool (Can we have babies? To early ??)

3. Yes neutrinos are welcome at Ibrox said the ticket office sales person. A neutrino walks into the ticket office at ibrox!

1. I'm glad that you know I know.

2. You are cool (Can we have babies? To early ??)

3. Yes neutrinos are welcome at Ibrox said the ticket office sales person. A neutrino walks into the ticket office at ibrox!

1 I don't care

2 Too early, surely? Point off for a spellllling mistake

3 Turned out to be an issue with the experiment, so nothing travels FTL except Dunny

1 I don't care

2 Too early, surely? Point off for a spellllling mistake

3 Turned out to be an issue with the experiment, so nothing travels FTL except Dunny

1. I do

2. Damm!

3. That and a Rangers tax case rumour? but Dunny is more accurate