To admin?

Young Citizen

Without even declaring my thoughts on any political issue.. I can indeed confirm that Celtic fans are like an online plague. I am not at all convinced that these people have anything else in their lives apart from a hatred of our football team.

Does anyone remember that old guy who sat on a webcam and sang songs against us...? While posting on all the newspaper websites against us... he even joined this forum and was asking questions to our own fans.

Some old dude in a hat with white beard (no, not Santa). He was insane. I think he has probably been sectioned.

Without even declaring my thoughts on any political issue.. I can indeed confirm that Celtic fans are like an online plague. I am not at all convinced that these people have anything else in their lives apart from a hatred of our football team.

Does anyone remember that old guy who sat on a webcam and sang songs against us...? While posting on all the newspaper websites against us... he even joined this forum and was asking questions to our own fans.

Some old dude in a hat with white beard (no, not Santa). He was insane. I think he has probably been sectioned.

I don't mind that mate, who was that! :lol:

I cannot contemplate going onto another team's forum, and the comments are deranged, so I think there's a few more are in line to be sectioned

I cannot contemplate going onto another team's forum, and the comments are deranged, so I think there's a few more are in line to be sectioned

I have never been onto a Celtic forum in my life mate.

I quite clearly stated it was newspaper websites. That old crazy was on the Daily Record.

PS - How do you know that the comments are deranged on other team's websites?

I don't mind that mate, who was that! :lol:

I cannae mind mate... he used his own name... he was off the Richter Scale of insanity!

Seriously, he posted YouTube videos of himself sitting at his keyboard singing away. He made up songs about us going into administration and the lot.

This guy was certifiable. Hopefully someone remembers.

PS - The name Robert is niggling at my brain...? Anyone remember?

I have never been onto a Celtic forum in my life mate.

I quite clearly stated it was newspaper websites. That old crazy was on the Daily Record.

PS - How do you know that the comments are deranged on other team's websites?

the ones on ours I meant , 're the OPs forces article

I cannae mind mate... he used his own name... he was off the Richter Scale of insanity!

Seriously, he posted YouTube videos of himself sitting at his keyboard singing away. He made up songs about us going into administration and the lot.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fuck mate if you can please link me up some of that shit. I could do wae a laugh

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fuck mate if you can please link me up some of that shit. I could do wae a laugh

I have tried searching with keywords but there are too many videos that I don't want to watch coming up... We will have to wait and hope that someone who posted on the Record forum also posts on here.

If there is an Allan McCandless on the forum... your knowledge is needed.

Phil ?