***The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Muff

All i can say is all you Kris Boyd hatters you should hang your dead in shame.... and you know how you are :mad:

Be quiet. He deserved the criticism he got. He is on fire and playing well and looks to have added what he was missing from his game. He looks a totally different player.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd also consider Whittaker for the RM role. He may be piss poor defensively, but on the wing he offers more going forward than Lafferty IMO.

No changes apart from that.

Rangers 3-1 DU

spot on

laffs is really struggling, whitts does offer much more than most who have tried our wide positions.

stick whitts left mid and tell him to shoot on sight, he loves that and hes good at it

(tu)

All i can say is all you Kris Boyd hatters you should hang your dead in shame.... and you know how you are :mad:

Shouldn't it be the people who blindly accepted and backed his lacklustered, below par performances that should be hanging their heads in shame?

The haters, wouldn't accept the mediocrity he was dishing up and called on Boyd to put in more effort as it would help both Boyd and the side.

He's doing that now and both he and the team are reaping the rewards.

So, ultimately, it would seem that the so called "haters" are the ones who have been proven correct.

:lol: Some folk can't help themselves can they.

I WAS RIGHT, YOU WERE WRONG, NA NA NA NA NA.... doh

Be quiet. He deserved the criticism he got. He is on fire and playing well and looks to have added what he was missing from his game. He looks a totally different player.

McCoist got (and at the time desevered ) much more flak than Boyd , and look what happened! Full credit to Boyd for working at it and turning his game round-just like Super Ally did 24 years ago!