Another perception on recent claims by contacts/boss

Shipyard Blues

call them what you want :D

my gut feeling is quite simple , and I`d point out that its just a gut feeling from me

Someone somewhere is being offered a carrot , I`d reckon that carrot is a seat at the big table .

I have no idea who is being offered , but I`d wager that they are willing to walk over the granny to get it

You're gut feeling is very rarely wrong :D

This carrot has been offered before and the fans still haven't recovered.

A sorry mess.

I think sometimes we all suffer from a serious lack of perspective about all this stuff (and i include myself in that), thanks for reminding me of that...... :lol:;)

and its something that those organising the protest called for as well ;)

Well i agree with them as well...... (tu)

The silence from these gentlemen is doing no-one any favours , it leads to nothing but speculation

I believe they should come out and tell us exactly what their plans are

not doing so means I`m unlikely to back them as I have no idea what the hell I`m voting for

doesn`t mean the club shouldn`t be speaking to us all at the same time

Bain did speak to our fans reps last week, questions were answered. I would be very surprised if they answer MB speculation about Muir but you never know.

I would imagine the consortium are staying quiet in case anyone actually asks if they can afford to buy the club which i have heard they can't. May all be bollocks but there you go......

fans reps :D

I`m not a member of the RST nor the RSA.

I`m just a dwarf pissing against the wind apparently

I could have called them fan chiefs..... :D

my gut feeling is quite simple , and I`d point out that its just a gut feeling from me

Someone somewhere is being offered a carrot , I`d reckon that carrot is a seat at the big table .

I have no idea who is being offered , but I`d wager that they are willing to walk over the granny to get it

That carrot was dangled by SDM and probably helped bring us to where we are today as a support regarding fans groups.

If you were behind the protest then I respect you for trying, IMO if you want answers as to whats happening at the club we should be targetting the major shareholder or Chairman.

The silence from these gentlemen is doing no-one any favours , it leads to nothing but speculation

not doing so means I`m unlikely to back them as I have no idea what the hell I`m voting for

Bain did speak to our fans reps last week, questions were answered. I would be very surprised if they answer MB speculation about Muir but you never know.

I would imagine the consortium are staying quiet in case anyone actually asks if they can afford to buy the club which i have heard they can't. May all be bollocks but there you go......

That carrot was dangled by SDM and probably helped bring us to where we are today as a support regarding fans groups.

If you were behind the protest then I respect you for trying, IMO if you want answers as to whats happening at the club we should be targetting the major shareholder or Chairman.

I`ve been part of a group who targetted Murray at Charlotte Square

some of the VB folk might be able to confirm , I know Figgyblue would be able to ;)

but on a lighter note

Aberdeen 0 Raith 1

Ya beauty.....On the carrot issue, I believe two people are being offered the same carrot but don't realize it yet..

Is bugs bunny one of them?cos that's what i heard from the rabbits mouth. :sherlock:

You're gut feeling is very rarely wrong :D

This carrot has been offered before and the fans still haven't recovered.

A sorry mess.

I think sometimes we all suffer from a serious lack of perspective about all this stuff (and i include myself in that), thanks for reminding me of that...... :lol:;)

You can continue (as you have done throughout the whole thread) to make smart comments and try and be funny but the issue is serious.

If this is the case then it'll be the end for any kind of fan unity (not that there is much chance of that right now but some of us live in hope)

How about this one then

Rangers do need a fans group like the RST

but

We need a fans group who aren`t going to be led astray by such offers , fans groups should be there for the ............ fans

imagine that ;)

If the day came that such a group existed , I`d join

I`ve been part of a group who targetted Murray at Charlotte Square

some of the VB folk might be able to confirm , I know Figgyblue would be able to ;)

Maybe it's time to try again, I would like answers and personally I would be surprised if we get them through the club.

For the record, if you do get answers elsewhere I promise not to decry you for sharing it with us :rolleyes:

Whilst I find it rather refreshing our board is so open and censor free I still find it puzzling that two articles in quick succession should appear in the defence of Muir. The second appear on the eve of the demonstration, was this in some way to undermined the demo and deter the undecided after all to call David Muir” The Saviour” is quite a leap of faith with nothing to indicate he deserves such a title(No doubt someone will tell us they have seen him walking on the Clyde on his way to Ibrox).

Johnstone now appear to be a front man someone previously known to the Fans, as one of us therefore allying any suspicions and fears we might have, unlike “The Saviour” who now lurks in Johnstone shadow and would appear to be the power behind the throne.

Which leads me to question just who`s interest is The Saviour looking after obviously Rangers in a roundabout way, but I still remain to be convinced that Rangers is his main priority. David Muir can only have one master which ultimately will leading to conflict of interest.

How about this one then

Rangers do need a fans group like the RST

No they don't, not in it's current guise and with the people currently holding office. It's riddled with liars

We need a fans group who aren`t going to be led astray by such offers , fans groups should be there for the ............ fans

imagine that ;)

If the day came that such a group existed , I`d join

Couldn't agree more with you, any fans group would probably need fresh faces leading it as there's too much history with people currently/previously involved and the main online forums who would initially make up the bulk of any fans group.

on the first point , thats why I said like the RST

I`m not a fan of the current set up at all

Still nowt from contacts? Disappointing even our fellow bears are in hiding alongside Muir.

An absolute shambles

Aye, some evenn hiding behind different usernames on MB's.....

Like who? more than happy to offer mine it's peoples piper on FF for one. And yours token?

Barry221, who did you think i was talking about..... :lol:

and its all over at shittodrie

Aberdeen 0 Raith Rovers 1

Sidemoof should have rested players at the weekend , this was a far more important game for them

Fucking hell :lol:

Only McGhee could state that beating Raith was more important than getting a result against the t******* then go on and do a complete reversal

Gave you a point Jim, you looked like you needed one :D

I've been using this site longer than contacts as well :lol:

and to think I always respected your opinion and thought you of sound mind :D

Thats a joke before anyone bites my head off.

Ah..... smart arse comments when it suits you...... :)

This does just look like a personal attack. You will need name names to back this up or give evidence.

I am sure people on here will make up there own minds on what has been written as that is allowed on this site.

Why ?

Contacts never provided names yet he was believed immediately.

Contacts is very seldom on-line and when he is he is only on for short amount of time.

I hardly think he has time to read through 26 pages!!

That's not an excuse, I was talking about his post where he claimed that what he said was the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Not only were several of his claims conflicted by talk from people involved with Rangers, yet he was immediately believed.

Without giving any names.

But when someone says a different, much bleaker, story they are immediately discredited for not naming those involved ?

Sounds like double standards to me, because some people don't want to hear certain stuff.

This is not an attack on RM by the way, I don't believe this site involves itself with only showing one side of the story.