N.I Comedy Show - Off Topic

The Educator

Can anybody out there help me out? A few years back I caught a couple of episodes of comedy made in N.I. about two families, one from either side of the religious divide. I’ve never seen it since and don’t have a name. I do remember the head of the protestant family was called “Uncle Billy”.

One episode featured the accidental destruction of a historic Glasgow Orange Order banner by Uncle Billy. Another was something to do with an independent film festival where the entered their version of “Planet of the Apes”. This featured the line there goes the primate of all Ireland and you saw an ape walking down the road dressed as a priest.

If anybody can put a name to this it would be great as I’d love to see this again.

Can anybody out there help me out? A few years back I caught a couple of episodes of comedy made in N.I. about two families, one from either side of the religious divide. I’ve never seen it since and don’t have a name. I do remember the head of the protestant family was called “Uncle Billy”.

One episode featured the accidental destruction of a historic Glasgow Orange Order banner by Uncle Billy. Another was something to do with an independent film festival where the entered their version of “Planet of the Apes”. This featured the line there goes the primate of all Ireland and you saw an ape walking down the road dressed as a priest.

If anybody can put a name to this it would be great as I’d love to see this again.

Suggest you contact the BBC archives dept,they luv making eegits out of us :wanker: .You may aswell get something for your licence fee. :rolleyes: