Microsofts Free Games

Straight-Edge-Loyal

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What pish is it this month?

An Avatar game i mean holiest of holy fucks an Avatar game they gave all that hype for 4 stupid arcade games and old games the best of which is over 5 years old in Halo 3 and the only other decent game is The Rainbow 6 Vegas game i mean all that hype for fucking them just angry at that why did they fucking bother.

Don't understand why they couldn't do what PS+ did. This month is Remember Me and Metal Gear Solid. Both of these games got decent reviews and only came out in the Summer.

Dont get me wrong they have decent reviews just that they are so old and havent aged at all well now they are so dated.

Don't understand why they couldn't do what PS+ did. This month is Remember Me and Metal Gear Solid. Both of these games got decent reviews and only came out in the Summer.

Both games are pretty awful tbf however PSN+ is usually great with games...i hope Sony keep up the high standard they have created. The good thing about both Live and Sony's free games (only MS games are free you rent the Sony ones) is you dont need to download them if you dont want them ;) Moaning about free stuff is just stupid!

Both games are pretty awful tbf however PSN+ is usually great with games...i hope Sony keep up the high standard they have created. The good thing about both Live and Sony's free games (only MS games are free you rent the Sony ones) is you dont need to download them if you dont want them ;) Moaning about free stuff is just stupid!

It is the level of hype they gave out for these games which annoyed me they made it sound like they were going.to be good games but for the most part they were shite arcade games or just fucking old we got all that hype.and excitement for an Avatar game ffs.

Said this to you before: its a slap in the face for people like me who routinely purchased their live subscriptions.

On the flip side the only reason Sony are releasing fairly recent AAA titles for free is to get some good PR for their upcoming switch to mandatory subscriptions.........that and they gave away everyone's private info and thought InFamous and Little big planet was a suitable recompense.

To be fair mate, there are MS employees talking about it as though we should be sucking their dicks over it.

Said this to you before: its a slap in the face for people like me who routinely purchased their live subscriptions.

On the flip side the only reason Sony are releasing fairly recent AAA titles for free is to get some good PR for their upcoming switch to mandatory subscriptions.........that and they gave away everyone's private info and thought InFamous and Little big planet was a suitable recompense.

It is a total boot on the baws for people that have been loyal to the company from the Original Xbox and have stuck by them and kept with the shite they produce for us with the free games why did they fucking bother seriously.

It is a total boot on the baws for people that have been loyal to the company from the Original Xbox and have stuck by them and kept with the shite they produce for us with the free games why did they fucking bother seriously.

They are giving you free games yet it's a kick in the baws? Wit?

Also didnt they recently give away Halo 3? For those that have not played it that's a very good game and Bungie's last game on 360...That HDR Lighting in the game was amazing!

They are giving you free games yet it's a kick in the baws? Wit?

Also didnt they recently give away Halo 3? For those that have not played it that's a very good game and Bungie's last game on 360...That HDR Lighting in the game was amazing!

They gave away 2 good games Rainbow 6 Vegas almost a decade old now and Halo 3 again more than 5 years old. The rest were arcade games that cost about 69p to buy anyway and an Avatar game they dont charge for anyway now in what 5 months of free games theres two that people want to play and i include Assassins Creed 2 in this as its old and not very good either that isnt acceptable. Oh and Fable 3 was available for free so well done for that but why not release every free game as one of that level of newness at least.

The point is giving such a massive fanfare and hype about giving something back to the fans then with what they served up as a thank you theyd have as well not bothered.

The.grand total of every game they gave away including Fable 3 to buy out of Game (and we all know what a rip off they are obviously not including the Arcade games that are download only) was under £15 now about £3 can be added for the Arcade games making it worth under £20 in total does that deserve the huge deal they made about it no of course it doesnt it was a stupid amount of fuss over something so shite in the end what was the point.

Why not just buy the games you want?

i did that still isnt the point why make such a song and.dance about games that noone will want or have or you can pick up a hard copy for really cheaply anyway.

I hate Sony and i mean properly hate them just think the fanboys are cunts and how they dealt with being hacked etc was disgraceful but they do their free games much better than Microsoft did to make such a huge deal about giving something back and to produce such shite or old games is a flat out insult.

The least they could have done is give some Microsoft developed games the last Forza even Forza 3 or whatever then their not losing much money from that as its their game and.licence. To give away Arcade games that dont sell on the Arcade or worst of all the.Avatar thing thats available now just leaves people feeling.ripped of and cheated especially considering the huge.deal they.made of the free games.

i did that still isnt the point why make such a song and.dance about games that noone will want or have or you can pick up a hard copy for really cheaply anyway.

I hate Sony and i mean properly hate them just think the fanboys are cunts and how they dealt with being hacked etc was disgraceful but they do their free games much better than Microsoft did to make such a huge deal about giving something back and to produce such shite or old games is a flat out insult.

The least they could have done is give some Microsoft developed games the last Forza even Forza 3 or whatever then their not losing much money from that as its their game and.licence. To give away Arcade games that dont sell on the Arcade or worst of all the.Avatar thing thats available now just leaves people feeling.ripped of and cheated especially considering the huge.deal they.made of the free games.

Aye well someone has bypassed their DRM and is releasing certain games and DLC that can be played on an unmodded xbox.

Free games.. feels ripped off. Fuckin' hell mate! They made a song and dance because that's what companies do.. they put a positive spin on everything.

I've never seen someone get so worked up over something so trivial before. :lol:

Free games.. feels ripped off. Fuckin' hell mate! They made a song and dance because that's what companies do.. they put a positive spin on everything.

I've never seen someone get so worked up over something so trivial before. :lol:

They made a much bigger deal than it deserved though that is why its so annoying to me out of all them i took 2 games i either had the game or it was a shite Arcade game that was worth about 69p.

If they are going to give the games away give something worthwhile away.

They made a much bigger deal than it deserved though that is why its so annoying to me out of all them i took 2 games i either had the game or it was a shite Arcade game that was worth about 69p.

If they are going to give the games away give something worthwhile away.

69p and you got it for free? You knocked it off mate! :thumbup:

One or two top games would've been good but I was quite happy with most of them but I didn't have any of the games so maybe that's why mate.

i had almost all from Halo to Fable only one of the actual games they brought out i didnt have was Assassins Creed.