Cricket

16 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Jimmy. It was seeing him in the Wellman multi vitamin advert at Ibrox underground nearly 5 years ago that got me to buy them. Take one every morning and feel great. Plenty of energy and seems to keep me immune from awful colds or flu. Glad he wasn't badly hurt...

Conditions in this test have heavily favoured England, it's made it a bit of a non event. The Indians cannot cope with swing, and both days England have bowled it has been really swinging.

In cool and overcast English conditions, Anderson is brilliant - you could put Williamson, Smith, Kohli, etc in a batting dream team and I'm pretty sure he would pick that apart when conditions are like this. He is unplayable when late swing is happening, and tbh.... batsmen are defenseless when the ball is moving that much - I don't think it possible to register a big score. He will be a very hard man for England to replace when he retires.