Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

7 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

I've pencilled in a fundraising night at my local lodge, the last Friday in January. Probably be a quiz, night we're guaranteed 50 in attendance so far, hoping for at least double that.

i'll need to arrange raffle prizes and hopefully get some stuff worthy of auctioning, I do have someone who can get things signed at Auchenhowie.

I'll be contacting local businesses for help. 

If there are any budding or experienced quiz masters out there interested in giving their time I'd be grateful, if not we'll do it ourselves.

Great work mate. (tu)

On 12/11/2016 at 9:14 PM, govanblue said:

Another lull.

Time for another storm.

There's a big game on Saturday, so can we all keep pestering/mugging anyone who admits to having any connection to any RSC/Bus?? (tu)

Took you at your word. Told everyone @govanblue sent me :P

23 hours ago, Big Al II said:

I've pencilled in a fundraising night at my local lodge, the last Friday in January. Probably be a quiz, night we're guaranteed 50 in attendance so far, hoping for at least double that.

i'll need to arrange raffle prizes and hopefully get some stuff worthy of auctioning, I do have someone who can get things signed at Auchenhowie.

If there are any budding or experienced quiz masters out there interested in giving their time I'd be grateful, if not we'll do it ourselves.

Well done Big Al II. You're my favourite :dazed:

23 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Fantastic Al. :clap:

If anyone has anything to donate for Al's raffle, please let either him or me know. (tu)

2 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Fantastic Al. :clap:

If anyone has anything to donate for Al's raffle, please let either him or me know. (tu)

Guys, Mark mentioned in another post that he had some Rangers items which might do better here than down South. Maybe those could be combined with Al's Event?

1 minute ago, Zetland said:

Guys, Mark mentioned in another post that he had some Rangers items which might do better here than down South. Maybe those could be combined with Al's Event?

Yes, I was just being greedy. :P

I've been offered several things over the last few months, but I've lost track of who offered what. :(

So if anyone out there offered anything, please remind me. (tu)

3 minutes ago, govanblue said:

We do have one absolutely super duper Auction Prize donated, but it's so awesome, I'm struggling to find the right market to auction it in.

It's worth at least £1500! :21:

Wow, that is a great prize hope you can get it's value G B. (tu)

2 minutes ago, mark adair said:

i have an other singed Rangers top here and a scarf. I also still have the signed warby pic a long with other bits so if they are of any use for the auction I will be more than welcome to send them up. 

I will hopefully be collecting some nice (and rare) pieces of Davie Cooper memorabilia tomorrow too.

3 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

One thing I seen people on Twitter do with another appeal was a load of them post around the same time with a # so for example #joshuaburnsadair not sure how many people you need to do it for the # to start trending and raise awareness. 

Signals crap for me just now being at sea but I'm gona start badgering Joe's Barton for some of his pay out as a donation(tu)

Keep going with Twitter :21:

Stay safe P_C_G :541:

4 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

One thing I seen people on Twitter do with another appeal was a load of them post around the same time with a # so for example #joshuaburnsadair not sure how many people you need to do it for the # to start trending and raise awareness. 

Signals crap for me just now being at sea but I'm gona start badgering Joe's Barton for some of his pay out as a donation(tu)

Let's give it a try with the # tag and I will get back to you in how it works for me. ??? good idea perth_campsie_ger

2 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Let's give it a try with the # tag and I will get back to you in how it works for me. ??? good idea perth_campsie_ger

If we agree on the #joshuaburnsadair try and do that with each tweet and il do the same. Il put a post on here and see if we can get a load of people to tweet it at the same time at a set time. il put the post up closer to when I'm.gona be back in post so i will definitely have internet access.

Thanks @Zetland I will be passing by where you live shortly lol weather is due to be ok all week which im glad about.

@govanblue I ain't forgot about you. O my been to 1 game all season and it was away. Will almost certainly be at 1 in dec so will be good to catch up with you and @Bears r us

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

If we agree on the #joshuaburnsadair try and do that with each tweet and il do the same. Il put a post on here and see if we can get a load of people to tweet it at the same time at a set time. il put the post up closer to when I'm.gona be back in post so i will definitely have internet access.

Thanks @Zetland I will be passing by where you live shortly lol weather is due to be ok all week which im glad about.

@govanblue I ain't forgot about you. O my been to 1 game all season and it was away. Will almost certainly be at 1 in dec so will be good to catch up with you and @Bears r us

Good man. (tu)