Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

Another lull.

Time for another storm.

There's a big game on Saturday, so can we all keep pestering/mugging anyone who admits to having any connection to any RSC/Bus?? (tu)

Off this week so, will follow up on my texts to the RSC's. The emails do not seem to have generated any results at all. :21:

10 hours ago, Zetland said:

Off this week so, will follow up on my texts to the RSC's. The emails do not seem to have generated any results at all. :21:

Yeah I didn't want to say at the time, but I had already emailed all the North American RSCs from this list...

http://rangers.co.uk/fans/supporters-clubs/global-supporters-clubs/

But like yourself with the UK Clubs, I got no response whatsoever.

But I didn't want to put a dampener on your effort, just because my effort had failed, so I said nothing. :D

I'm guessing those email addresses are years out of date.

7 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

Keep at it Z ...... you are right in that it takes time for some of the projects you are engaged in to bear fruit, but I'm sure you will succeed as you seem very determined ..... :cheers:

"Success is failure turned inside out ....

The silver tint in the clouds of doubt ....

And you never can tell how close you are ....

It may be near when it seems so far ....

So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit ....

It's when things seem worst that you must not quit."

No Surrender Joshua Adair ..... lest We Forget.

:7325:

Some say determined, others who know me better say stubborn :dazed:

Thanks for your words of encouragement. Will be working on this again whilst I have some time away from work.

22 hours ago, Zetland said:

Only covered the U.K so far. Spot on with the emails but at least there has been a couple of responses/donations from the texting. Will still try a follow-up this week as the mobile information seems more current. 

Some of the RSC's did reply that they would have to discuss the Fund with their Members so, maybe that takes time.

Il keep battering them on Twitter too.

9 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Just a couple of things we are trying down here next weekend so hoping for a wee boost from this. Got the local papers following it to. Still waiting on the BBC getting back to me as we tried the hospital in sheffield who do the operation that we are trying to get Joshua to America for, but they have refused to help. Not a happy bunny as you can all imagine. But we will see what strings the Bbc can pull if any. Will let you know once I do. Joshua is keeping well with no more trips to the hospital. 

IMG_1180.PNG

IMG_1184.JPG

Thanks for the update Mark, and hope all goes well at the weekend. (tu)

I know you are a busy man so no rush to get back on this, but is the hospital who refused to do the operation private or NHS ?  

4 hours ago, mark adair said:

Just a couple of things we are trying down here next weekend so hoping for a wee boost from this. Got the local papers following it to. Still waiting on the BBC getting back to me as we tried the hospital in sheffield who do the operation that we are trying to get Joshua to America for, but they have refused to help. Not a happy bunny as you can all imagine. But we will see what strings the Bbc can pull if any. Will let you know once I do. Joshua is keeping well with no more trips to the hospital. 

IMG_1180.PNG

IMG_1184.JPG

Bad days when a hospital close to home is refusing to help, especially someone so young, hopefully this keeps on picking up and positive news isn't too far away! 

12 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks for the update Mark, and hope all goes well at the weekend. (tu)

I know you are a busy man so no rush to get back on this, but is the hospital who refused to do the operation private or NHS ?  

It was put through as private bears r us but the girl from the BBC has contacted the press office at the hospital to ask why so just waiting on a reply. Will let you know once she gets back to me and I know more my self. Really beginning to think someone has mucked up some where and this I why they are refusing to help. May just be me being paranoid. Let's wait and see what they come back with. 

3 minutes ago, mark adair said:

It was put through as private bears r us but the girl from the BBC has contacted the press office at the hospital to ask why so just waiting on a reply. Will let you know once she gets back to me and I know more my self. Really beginning to think someone has mucked up some where and this I why they are refusing to help. May just be me being paranoid. Let's wait and see what they come back with. 

Thanks for that info Mark we will as you say wait and see. (tu)

We might all be paranoid mate but we are also the people. :gerbad:

17 hours ago, mark adair said:

IMG_1180.PNG

IMG_1184.JPG

Clearly a really busy time for you Mark. Let's hope these Events bring in some funds to boost your total for Joshua :21: