Ching Ching O connor thief

Smile

8 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

This picture sums him up, really. 

Sure does, bud. Even Morton was too much for him by that stage, as the drink and the cheg took hold. No amount of Vicks Vapo-Rub on the shirt will help when you are blowing out of your arse after 30 mins due to a heavy night-before.

A far cry from when he scored in both games against the Mighty Islanders in the Euro 2008 qualifiers.* :whistle:

(*To be fair, that campaign was really the only time that we ever found it easy against you guys.)

1 hour ago, WadeWilson said:

Sure does, bud. Even Morton was too much for him by that stage, as the drink and the cheg took hold. No amount of Vicks Vapo-Rub on the shirt will help when you are blowing out of your arse after 30 mins due to a heavy night-before.

A far cry from when he scored in both games against the Mighty Islanders in the Euro 2008 qualifiers.* :whistle:

(*To be fair, that campaign was really the only time that we ever found it easy against you guys.)

We have come a long way since that ;) We are a much better footballing team and the youths are getting better all the time.. Trialists all over Europe this week.. thats basically the u17 team. Atalanta very interested in one of the players. Future is bright.

39 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

We have come a long way since that ;) We are a much better footballing team and the youths are getting better all the time.. Trialists all over Europe this week.. thats basically the u17 team. Atalanta very interested in one of the players. Future is bright.

Send them to Auchenhowie asap please! Surely your u17 centre halves will be better than anything we have (they might even be able to head the ball!!!)

1 hour ago, Shetland Bear said:

Send them to Auchenhowie asap please! Surely your u17 centre halves will be better than anything we have (they might even be able to head the ball!!!)

Our u17 crop seems to have caught a lot of peoples eyes. These guys have qualified for the Euros beating teams like the Czechs etc. Definitely a crop that Rangers should be watching as Academies such as the one of Atalanta, which is, by all means, one of the best in Europe are all over them.

17 hours ago, Smile said:

image.jpg

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/our-region/edinburgh/garry-o-connor-pleads-guilty-to-shoplifting-in-edinburgh-store-1-4366068

Former Scotland ace made a brief appearance at court today and has been ordered to pay the posh shop £700 for stealing clothing

FORMER Scotland star Garry O’Connor has been ordered to pay compensation to Harvey Nicols after pleading guilty to shoplifting.

O’Connor made a brief appearance at Edinburgh Court this morning and was handed a fine of £200 and ordered to pay the posh shop £700 for nicking items of clothing last year.

The court was told that unemployed O’Connor, 33, is being financially supported by his wife and requested to pay the fine off at £100 per month.

Outside court O’Connor refused to comment.

I got given a £200 fine last week and told to pay it in a month. Cunt made more in a few months than I ever made In a year. 

13 hours ago, Smile said:

14k a week I think he was on, Terrible, footballers need to learn the basic on dealing with money.

13 hours ago, johanhentze said:

They really need to. Most people arent prepared to have a lot of cash at hand. Its hard not to spend it and footballers need guidance, clearly. 

13 hours ago, Smile said:

I think it's a Problem that needs addressed lots of money lots of free time I would Probably go off the rails myself being told you are the best thing in the world and clubs chucking money at you from a young age.

12 hours ago, johanhentze said:

They get it at such a young age as well.

Got the violins out here 

4 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Got the violins out here 

Whit?! :lol: just stating that its a big problem among athletes with a lot of money. I believe the same happens in the NFL where a big percentage are bankrupt wothing something like 3 years of stopping. Its tragic, really.