Did Glasgow City Council really sell all that land to Celtic for a Quid?

Honest question guys. Fellow Bluenose insists that all the land around the Piggery, plus the almost unheard of dispensation to build above a cemetery were granted to The Filth for the sum of one Great British Pound. I have heard this before of course but I find it hard to believe that even GCC could get away with such a blatant act of favouritism to their preferred team.

Is there any proof, hard evidence that this is the case?

Again sorry if this is Elvis is dead sort of stuff, but I have never seen anything in black and white regarding this.

7 hours ago, mabawsa said:

Ask the folk who lived in Janefield Street that was behind the Rangers end.They got decanted , houses demolished and it was a land grab for a pound, so some may say.

cunts got gcc to pay for the removal of the elctrical pylons as well could not make this shite up bhegging bastards

13 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

This is a subject that is only raised in Stormont.
The paper trail to what happened was lost courtesy of GCC.
You will not see a thing in print in any of the Scottish red top rags.
Please don't tell me the earth is flat.

They are called green tops now mate .EVERY ONE .UTTER SCUMBAGS

Meanwhile over in the Southside .Not a bean is spent on potholes all over the shop ,not upgrading a fantastic park in Bellahouston .The fuckers are using it as a cash cow for concerts and other stuff and place looks like a cow pat after it .Minimum of care afterwards .

Grass gets cut 2 times a year . While over at People palace . The cunts have gamekeepers preening the place . Beggar ones obviously .

All the money gets shifted to Peoples palace and east end of Glasgow ,well anywhere that is near the scumdome .

It's is a scandal but don't expect these putrid scumbags in Scotland's biased media to explore that

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Meanwhile over in the Southside .Not a bean is spent on potholes all over the shop , upgrading a fantastic park in Bellahouston ,while using it as a cash cow for concerts and other stuff .

All the money gets shifted to Peoples palace and east end of Glasgow ,well anywhere that is near the scumdome .

It's is a scandal but don't expect these putrid scumbags in Scotland's biased media to explore that

We know the old saying about putting lipstick on a pig eejay.
It's a fuckin scandal the decent people of Glasgow have even subsidised the walk of shame outside the state aid arena.
Swear that all this fuckin bare faced theft will come back and bite these cunts on the arse one day.

8 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

We know the old saying about putting lipstick on a pig eejay.
It's a fuckin scandal the decent people of Glasgow have even subsidised the walk of shame outside the state aid arena.
Swear that all this fuckin bare faced theft will come back and bite these cunts on the arse one day.

I'm not so sure mate . Certainly not in our lifetime . They have all the bases covered .

8 minutes ago, Goggs said:

Only the trusted hmrc valuer us up to the job:guns:Shaun Omalley

Yeah right you are .

Corruption from top to bottom . No one bats a eyelid

It was the big electricity pylon they got took down for a quid, also the houses in dalradia st had to be pulled down because it would be too high and block out the sunlight.

Funny enough the leader off our council at the time is our same leader now Frank McAvetty whom failed to become an MSP so they stuck him back in charge of our council

And he is a Celtic fan funny enough,  that area should have been rebuilt in the 90's But McAvetty and his Celtic chums  were looking at the bigger picture, commonwealth games down the line and his beloved Celtic ripping the piss out the taxpayers while all their Celtic minded people in charge go unchallenged.

Ibrox  held more fans over the commonwealth games yet got fuck all done to the roads etc around the stadium, and who suggested having an opening and closing stadium?  And £7m on Dalmarnock station? It's a tiny station Bridgeton is the main station, it's an absolute disgrace that the got to pull London rd Primary down even when historical Scotland objected , all so they can build a hotel and coin it in.

I have hated and never voted labour since Tory get my vote now ????

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

It was the big electricity pylon they got took down for a quid, also the houses in dalradia st had to be pulled down because it would be too high and block out the sunlight.

Funny enough the leader off our council at the time is our same leader now Frank McAvetty whom failed to become an MSP so they stuck him back in charge of our council

And he is a Celtic fan funny enough,  that area should have been rebuilt in the 90's But McAvetty and his Celtic chums  were looking at the bigger picture, commonwealth games down the line and his beloved Celtic ripping the piss out the taxpayers while all their Celtic minded people in charge go unchallenged.

Ibrox  held more fans over the commonwealth games yet got fuck all done to the roads etc around the stadium, and who suggested having an opening and closing stadium?  And £7m on Dalmarnock station? It's a tiny station Bridgeton is the main station, it's an absolute disgrace that the got to pull London rd Primary down even when historical Scotland objected , all so they can build a hotel and coin it in.

I have hated and never voted labour since Tory get my vote now ????

stand corrected there mate knew something about the electicity pylons brass neck bastards