Do any of our ex players actually understand?

2 hours ago, NornIronBear said:

After hearing about Willie Henderson and Sir Alex Ferguson being at the celebrations of Lisbon 67 the other night including apparently Ferguson giving a speech and changing the words Rangers to them as it was getting booed I just thought are the ordinary fans the only ones that fully understand what's happened in the last 5 years?

Ex players continue to work for organisations that don't even hide their agenda against Rangers and Rangers fans and they rarely if ever fight back against the lies and spin. 

If it wasn't for the fans our club would be nothing. Only the fans seem to be standing up to our enemies.

May be wrong in my thinking but just thought I'd put it out there for debate.

Paranoia loyal.

you do remember football is a sport? 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Paranoia loyal.

We are constantly getting attacked from all angles and left wing liberal bawbag fans like yourself a major part of the reason why,paranoia fucking hell we've been kicked from piller to post and still deluded arseholes like you wont wake fucking up 

13 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We are constantly getting attacked from all angles and left wing liberal bawbag fans like yourself a major part of the reason why,paranoia fucking hell we've been kicked from piller to post and still deluded arseholes like you wont wake fucking up 

You're wasting your time with this piece of shit. 

Hes a wanker and if he  wants to pm me . I'd be more than grateful . A total wanker, fuck him, he'd be on the natzi side. Rangers fan or not.

I've known fenian bastards that have served in British army. This prick bluepeterer9 is nothing but a wank. So he serverd big deal, he was a fucking wanker , that we all knew in the army. I knew one or two taigs when I was in . Telll me bluepeter9 who did you serve with and did you take part in the Falklands war? When I ask if you took part in the war I mean did you actually step foot on the island and get the medal with the rosette ?

WANKER

25 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Paranoia loyal.

BP9 I note you get a hard time on here for some of your views and at times I have found myself sympathising with you but not for this. Why would any Rangers supporter or ex player think it's okay to celebrate a fifty year old European Cup win from our bitterest rivals. I like to think I am a pretty balanced person but some of the stuff directed at our support from Celtic supporters and main stream media in the past five years is outrageous and should have been challenged at every turn. Instead of cosying up to Celtic it's time our ex players and board/club 1872 stood up for the thousands of good honest people who support our club and who are now demonised on a weekly basis. 

Expect no pats on the back from anyone, but we know who we are fuck em all.

"Bluenoses are born not manufactured,

We do not chose we are chosen.

Those who understand need no explanation,

Those who don't understand don't  matter"

We are the people!

I have that on my wall at home.

3 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Ferguson is a cunt who has always been more full of praise for the vermin than us whenever i have heard him speaking. I know he grew up a bluenose but i think he must be bitter about the way he was perceived to have been treated whilst here. Calling us them is just him. Wanky. Henderson had no place there and should have declined the invite. Celtic are shitting all over us just now all over the place on and off the park and it's fucking heartbreaking watching it unfold before our very eyes. The Ferguson brothers too, Finbar and Derek, both working for Rangers hating scum and talking utter nonsense into the bargain too. 

To answer you, no, ex players clearly do not get it. That hurt, that heart break, that anger that we all feel watching our club be humiliated in public., whether it be through the media or on the pitch. Look at our idol, our club legend, Mr McCoist and the way that bastard treated us. The players who walked away in our hour of need, rightly or wrongly. Our club was wounded, our family was hurt and we needed support from them and they couldn't walk away fast enough. McCoist himself, couldn't make enough money from us. We made so many useless cunts multi millionaires, gave them their lavish lifestyles and wonderful careers and to a man they have all fucked off and left us to it. Some even taking liberties. 

Our club have been smashed from pillar to post since i can remember. It started way back when Duncan Ferguson got the jail, maybe even earlier when Souness stood upto the SFA and since then it has been one big fucking jolly hate filled conspiracy of shite against our club. Non Rangers fans will do and say anything to damage our reputation. The lengths that some folk have went to, to blacken our name has been embarrassingly extreme.  

We've been attacked by every single cunt in the country from every single sector of society it feels. From the Catholic Church to the judicial system, to the police force to the government to the media to the fucking fans of clubs outwith Celtic, everyone has had a go. They have all had a right good kick and it must, it simply must still kill them that they couldn't kill us off. We may be on the ropes but we are still fucking standing. 

This is the summer where we fight back. This is the season where we get it right up every single one of them. 

One thing is for sure, the party that will follow title number 55 will be the biggest party this country has ever seen. And we can all get it right fucking up every single bastard who took aim at us when we were weak. 

Outstanding post:UK:......

19 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

You're wasting your time with this piece of shit. 

Hes a wanker and if he  wants to pm me . I'd be more than grateful . A total wanker, fuck him, he'd be on the natzi side. Rangers fan or not.

He's a patronising sanctimonious SNP voting left wing bellend mate he's so far removed from the majority of our support it makes you wonder why he does he'd be far more suited to the bheasts 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He's a patronising sanctimonious SNP voting left wing bellend mate he's far removed from the majority of our support it makes you wonder why he does he'd be far more suited to the bheasts 

The guy won't talk to me, even pm, fucking wanker. I know for a fact he was ex army, but so was I , maybe he's worried I know more about him , and he's scared I expose him for the wanker he was ?

3 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

The guy won't talk to me, even pm, fucking wanker. I know for a fact he was ex army, but so was I , maybe he's worried I know more about him , and he's scared I expose him for the wanker he was ?

The guys a cock I wouldn't even waste my time pm him tbh,he must be some sort of self loathing character to come on here and spout his nonsense knowing full well the abuse he'll get 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

The guys a cock I wouldn't even waste my time pm him tbh,he must be some sort of self loathing character to come on here and spout his nonsense knowing full well the abuse he'll get 

He loves it mate. You know that and we all see it. Self lothing piece of shit. Won't speak to me. Why not. Ex serviceman you would think he would be initerested to speak to one of his own.

No, why not , bluepeter9?

1 hour ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Can any one remember any sellick player past or present say anything positive about Rangers?

I'm fuckin' struggling

I suppose you could say Jim Duffy, but I don't think he ever played a game for them did he?

3 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Ferguson is a cunt who has always been more full of praise for the vermin than us whenever i have heard him speaking. I know he grew up a bluenose but i think he must be bitter about the way he was perceived to have been treated whilst here. Calling us them is just him. Wanky. Henderson had no place there and should have declined the invite. Celtic are shitting all over us just now all over the place on and off the park and it's fucking heartbreaking watching it unfold before our very eyes. The Ferguson brothers too, Finbar and Derek, both working for Rangers hating scum and talking utter nonsense into the bargain too. 

To answer you, no, ex players clearly do not get it. That hurt, that heart break, that anger that we all feel watching our club be humiliated in public., whether it be through the media or on the pitch. Look at our idol, our club legend, Mr McCoist and the way that bastard treated us. The players who walked away in our hour of need, rightly or wrongly. Our club was wounded, our family was hurt and we needed support from them and they couldn't walk away fast enough. McCoist himself, couldn't make enough money from us. We made so many useless cunts multi millionaires, gave them their lavish lifestyles and wonderful careers and to a man they have all fucked off and left us to it. Some even taking liberties. 

Our club have been smashed from pillar to post since i can remember. It started way back when Duncan Ferguson got the jail, maybe even earlier when Souness stood upto the SFA and since then it has been one big fucking jolly hate filled conspiracy of shite against our club. Non Rangers fans will do and say anything to damage our reputation. The lengths that some folk have went to, to blacken our name has been embarrassingly extreme.  

We've been attacked by every single cunt in the country from every single sector of society it feels. From the Catholic Church to the judicial system, to the police force to the government to the media to the fucking fans of clubs outwith Celtic, everyone has had a go. They have all had a right good kick and it must, it simply must still kill them that they couldn't kill us off. We may be on the ropes but we are still fucking standing. 

This is the summer where we fight back. This is the season where we get it right up every single one of them. 

One thing is for sure, the party that will follow title number 55 will be the biggest party this country has ever seen. And we can all get it right fucking up every single bastard who took aim at us when we were weak. 

Spot on every word you said mate,  everyone has and is still having a go at us,  our day will come again and the whole country won't believe the party that all us Bears have when it happens,  fuck the lot of them   We Are The People 

Just now, Bronzy said:

I'll leave you to tear apart that wank BP9 :lol: 

Wish I could mate wish I could mate. We need your help, ha

Seriously but, that cunt bluepeter9  served in the army. What a bastard, he won't speak to me on pm or any other email message . I don't trust the cunt. Why won't he speak to a fellow bluenosmose on rmail or whatever, he seems to think he's the brain of Britain, when he's really  a wank reallly

4 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Great post. 

Unbelievable how most of Scottish football and politics tried to destroy us, and imo came every close to succeeding, whilst our fans carired our club emotionally and financially through those terrible days and continue to do so, yet ex players and management show no loyalty or decency to the club and the wonderful loyal fans which provided them so much.

Can count on the fingers of one hand those associated with our club who made a meaningful stance of any kind, in fact only Sandy Jardine comes to mind, a true Rangers hero and legend.

The rest just gold-diggers, yes men, turncoats and cowards.