Athletic World Champs London 2017

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, left winger said:

That's her re-instated ?

Good news, the girl she touched arms with was not hindered in any way, I looked at the womens 800m all time best times and in 1983 some Czech ran 1;53.28 about 6 seconds faster than they ran last night, I am assuming that would be chemically assisted.

5 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Good news, the girl she touched arms with was not hindered in any way, I looked at the womens 800m all time best times and in 1983 some Czech ran 1;53.28 about 6 seconds faster than they ran last night, I am assuming that would be chemically assisted.

Kratochvilova, or something like that, I think.

Having nine lanes at major championships, particularly, and being a home athlete can help with appeals, as well.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

Kratochvilova, or something like that, I think.

Having nine lanes at major championships, particularly, and being a home athlete can help with appeals, as well.

Just having a look through the records the mens long jump has been held since 1991 half a metre ahead of what won this championship, that's like winning the 100m by half a second.

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Just having a look through the records the mens long jump has been held since 1991 half a metre ahead of what won this championship, that's like winning the 100m by half a second.

There's been a few records that have lasted for ages - no one got close to Coe's 800m for long enough. Once they do get beat, I think they get beat quite a lot in a relatively short period of time.

13 hours ago, pcbear said:

Kratochvilova had thick armpit hair and a build like Justin Gatlin.

7 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Just googled her and she makes the Caster girl look like a bird from love island.

Funnily enough, if I remember right, I read that a load of records of the Czech doping program were made public but she WASN'T mentioned in them. She must have been off her tits on steroids though, she was turning into a man.