Making rods for our own backs

MisterC

7 hours ago, orange&blue92 said:

No matter what PC says nobody will be happy if the results aren't coming on the pitch.

Judge him in January on results and not press conferences

Pedro aint gettin judged in January ..hes gettin judged right now , and hes being found severely wanting coz hes a dud !

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Mazy74 said:

Pedro aint gettin judged in January ..hes gettin judged right now , and hes being found severely wanting coz hes a dud !

You have jumped in quick to judge him a dud. 

More sensible folk will wait a while and see how things materialise.  

15 hours ago, MisterC said:

So yesterday it was Pedro saying he felt we were stronger than ever and now today Rossitter is saying he is fitter than ever. What's it going to be tomorrow? Miller saying he missed a shot in training but it's the best miss ever? All this talking ourselves up is all and well and good if it can be backed up by performances and results on the park, but let's face it,that hasn't been happening.

I am fed up with all the shite interviews saying how great it is in training etc, it's what happens on the park that counts. All throughout his tenure, Caixinhia has spouted so much shite in interviews talking about other clubs and coming out with soundbites aimed to ingratiate himself with the fans and a whole host of other shite. I'm bloody sick of it and I just wish he would get on with things and not feel the need to ramble on when a microphone is put on front of him.

All too often we find him making a rod for our backs with his comments that then come back to bite us in the ass. It's happened time and time again and if results were going well, it's fine but not when results have on the whole been poor. I think he is a dud anyway and his stupid quotes etc just grind my gears even further.

Get on with the job,get some wins together and then you can start bragging and painting a nice rosy picture about how wonderful it all is...

Good post, totally agree. 

7 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

What if we're top?

2 games in with a reasonable grievance as to why we shouldn't have 6 points. It's a close call.

Had patrick gotten the penalty then we beat hertz then we could have been looking at a league with us on 9 and them on 4 for a short time.

Well, I wouldn't be able to complain ?

If we're first then, something is being done right.

But, if we're sitting 4th at that point, he should get sacked.

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

We will need a new board.

Are you prepared to oust them?

Thought not.

Board this, board that.

8 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

You have jumped in quick to judge him a dud. 

More sensible folk will wait a while and see how things materialise.  what a 

Some would say it's the sensible ones who can see what a dud he is and have realised that for some time...