Turnberry18

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Wallace has been a decent servant for us, he's been excellent at times but other times he's been poor.

One of the constants since we went down in standards as a team is Wallace being captain.

I would like to see someone else given the captaincy to see if it makes any difference.

Just out of interest. I don't rate Wallace's leadership at all tbh.

Does this thread have to be about Wallace; you and others have made your views clear about this in the past. I was talking about Ryan Jack being captain whilst Lee is out.

26 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Why .He is just in the door and few months ago .He was getting stuck into our players and trying to get bears sent off 

So far ,He is decent but should never be captain of Rangers 

Wit in the name of fuck

10 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Alves for me. He's the real leader and when someone stands in front of Broonaldo before kick off Id like it to be someone whose achievements and stature he cant get near. 

Make him captain for the weeks Wallace is out, I can't think of anyone more equipped to lead us into battle. 

:lol:

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Why .He is just in the door and few months ago .He was getting stuck into our players and trying to get bears sent off 

So far ,He is decent but should never be captain of Rangers 

So anyone who wants to catch our eye should just not try against us?

Just now, psb07158 said:

So anyone who wants to catch our eye should just not try against us?

Ok some of you have short memories 

And  also selective reading abilities by the looks of it ..I said he was fine 

Just prefer having a different Captain of our great club .If that's ok with you 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Ok some of you have short memories 

And  also selective reading abilities by the looks of it ..I said he was fine 

Just prefer having a different Captain of our great club .If that's ok with you 

It's just ludicrous to suggest that he shouldn't be captain of Rangers because of his conduct as an Aberdeen player. They see themselves as our rivals. He wasn't exactly going to lie down against us.

Every time Walker has scored against us he has celebrated like a wee prick. Should we hold that against him and pass up on signing him? 

Just now, psb07158 said:

It's just ludicrous to suggest that he shouldn't be captain of Rangers because of his conduct as an Aberdeen player. They see themselves as our rivals. He wasn't exactly going to lie down against us.

Every time Walker has scored against us he has celebrated like a wee prick. Should we hold that against him and pass up on signing him? 

It's your opinion .Not mine 

If he earns the captaincy .Fair enough .The guy has done fuck all yet and just in the door 

18 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Does this thread have to be about Wallace; you and others have made your views clear about this in the past. I was talking about Ryan Jack being captain whilst Lee is out.

As I stated in my original post,  I do not believe Wallace is a good captain, so would be quite happy to see someone else in the role - be it Ryan Jack or Alves etc.

Weird post. You're asking about someone replacing Wallace as captain while he is injured, is it really going off topic by saying yes I would like to see someone else in that role - and perhaps beyond his injury?

Gravel in the auld vag?

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

As I stated in my original post,  I do not believe Wallace is a good captain, so would be quite happy to see someone else in the role - be it Ryan Jack or Alves etc.

Weird post. You're asking about someone replacing Wallace as captain while he is injured, is it really going off topic by saying yes I would like to see someone else in that role - and perhaps beyond his injury?

Gravel in the auld vag?

And yet my post is "weird"? When it comes to posts being weird, I wouldn't dare even try compete with you mate.

19 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

And yet my post is "weird"? When it comes to posts being weird, I wouldn't dare even try compete with you mate.

Ah that old chestnut, why don't you just admit it? You took a wee tantrum because you don't like people giving certain opinions about Wallace and didn't have any grounds to complain about my post because it was relevant.

Simple.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Ah that old chestnut, why don't you just admit it? You took a wee tantrum because you don't like people giving certain opinions about Wallace and didn't have any grounds to complain about my post because it was relevant.

Simple.

Tantrum? Yeah, I took a tantrum at you repeating yourself about Wallace.

34 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's your opinion .Not mine 

If he earns the captaincy .Fair enough .The guy has done fuck all yet and just in the door 

I agree that nobody that has just signed should be made permanent captain, but if it's for games Wallace and Miller are out it has to be Jack or Dorrans imo.