Falkirk Joe McKee and Kevin O’Hara Dean Shiels Abuse

Smile

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Nothing really offends me and if I'm being honest I'm probably not offended here. However that is absolute tarrier behaviour. Just pathetic. 

Also there's no way this whole episode would have happened if Shiels hadn't played for us.

And for all they have released their wee statement, Falkirk, the club are just as culpable. They should have handled it a lot better and nipped this in the bud.

Seen too many statements like that from C1888c to believe anyone will be held responsible in this case.
Hatred like that is evil.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The two players maybe, but a highly doubt him playing for us has anything to do with the fans doing it.

That's primarily what I meant. I think the players probably thought they were being funny targeting an ex Rangers player and it's just escalated from there. Also I wouldn't put the fan part past them. Pretty much every time you see an ex Ger playing they always seem to get stick from opposition fans. If it was handled quicker and better though it might not have went this far. I'm not even sure if Falkirk condemned the players initially, unless I missed that part, I'm happy to hold my hands up. The whole episode has been pretty poor.

12 hours ago, Andy Little's Boots said:

Only if they win the relegation play-off this season. Their club is riddled with tarriers these days, has been for a few years now. 

Looking at the comments from some of thier fans Shiels seems to be fair game because he played for us and he now plays for Dunfermline due to thier cringe worthy rivalry with Dunfermline. Wee team with small minded fans who won't win a trophy in the foreseeable.