When's the march to get rid of the board?

GOAT

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know he was well gone - I made that point myself !?

I hold the board 100% responsible for the shambles on the pitch and they deserve all the criticism that comes their way for failing to bring in a manager worthy of the Rangers job, but for all their failings I think it's nonsense to suggest that because they also happen to be Rangers men that somehow makes them worse than a board that was working in the interests of Ashley / sports direct and showed their true colours by attempting to take the Rangers youth money on their way out the door.

7 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

Even with all this doom and gloom, talk of protests and removing the board. If Mike Ashley came in and was willing to buy us, put in the necessary funds to get us back to where we should be. There are plenty within our support who would be protesting the next day. Plenty of our support are willing to accept mediocrity as long as the Rangers men are in charge.

I think in the vast majority of cases, it is that people could see through what Ashley was doing and didn’t want him at the club. And they would still feel the same - not because they wanted King, Murray, whoever.

6 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I hold the board 100% responsible for the shambles on the pitch and they deserve all the criticism that comes their way for failing to bring in a manager worthy of the Rangers job, but for all their failings I think it's nonsense to suggest that because they also happen to be Rangers men that somehow makes them worse than a board that was working in the interests of Ashley / sports direct and showed their true colours by attempting to take the Rangers youth money on their way out the door.

What we have is the... 'hard of thinking Then'... attempting to justify themselves but only suceeding to show themselves as... 'the hard of thinking Now'. 

You can bet your last penny on most of them becoming 'hard of thinking Tomorrow & probably Forever'.

47 minutes ago, buster. said:

What we have is the... 'hard of thinking Then'... attempting to justify themselves but only suceeding to show themselves as... 'the hard of thinking Now'. 

You can bet your last penny on most of them becoming 'hard of thinking Tomorrow & probably Forever'.

Not sure of KAI's thinking back then but I agree that there a few who fit into that bracket.

22 hours ago, GOAT said:

Where's the fan groups?  Where's Craig Houston?   Where's John brown?  Where's all the protests?  Where's the boycotts?

because this board is every bit as embarrassing as the previous.  This club is just as embarrassing as it was under the previous board.

i await with baited breath. 

Before you kick them into touch you need to find somebody else to supply soft loans or investment, when you've done that we'll be right behind you, we'll not be holding our breath though.

20 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Have King & co actually gone out to find further investors or are they frightened they loose their grip ?

If someone came in with £20/40 mil where would that leave them ? (I know it’s never going to happen)

If you'd written your second sentence first you'd have no need to write your first sentence.

7 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

You really are thick as fuck - it makes them “maybe” worse (hence how I poised it rather than matter of fact) because they are Rangers men yet doing the same terrible job 

well seen you and your wee boyfriend Buster quoting each other - 2 people who despite what you just said don’t hold the current lot to account and your pal also wanted a new Rangers to overtake us in the league because he thought King and potless could do no wrong 

2 shameless cunts together 

20 hours ago, kenny6131 said:

The current board saved the club from a bunch of corrupt bastards,  they also gave a manager funds to replace 13/14 players who were a fucking joke....we as fans then hounded them to get rid of a manager after a few months when the team needed time to settle and grow. Are we going to continue to screeching whine jump up down like spoilt brats every fucking result it's embarrassing and helping no cunt. The board fucked up in my opinion getting shot of Pedro too early, unless they have 20 million to invest in new top end players then we're stuck on a roundabout new manager lose a few fans going mental sack him etc

You were going great there till you mentioned keeping Pedro m8. The most important and difficult decision the board will make is the managerial appointment. So far they have fucked up royally but at least acted decisively to end both tenures. They must get this one right or we'll be talking about stopping 20 in a row with an empty Ibrox.

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So let’s get this straight the current cunts running our club are shit but that’s ok this time because it appears they aren’t stealing the good china. 

FFS, we deserve days like yesterday then if that’s the level we are happy with. 

It's not "ok"  we're not "happy" and we "deserve " better but you can only piss with the cock you've got. We've clearly identified the problem but nobody is interested in donating their time or cash to Rangers so we'll have to settle for now ,though we'll always be open to offers if you bump into a benevolent MULTI millionaire. 

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

It's not "ok"  we're not "happy" and we "deserve " better but you can only piss with the cock you've got. We've clearly identified the problem but nobody is interested in donating their time or cash to Rangers so we'll have to settle for now ,though we'll always be open to offers if you bump into a benevolent MULTI millionaire. 

That’s the perfect excuses for the non-critical like yourself, Buster and Ranger Danger or DR 

we wont criticise or hold them to account because who’s coming in?

fucking pathetic 

admit to me right now that potless, king, Park, Dickson and Robertson are useless and don’t have either the ambition or funds to take us to the next level 

admit it go for it 

11 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Not at 27p a share they wont! You'd need to be certified insane to invest with this crew.

The other shareholders will be shafted as the board award themselves preferential shares via res10/11. As for C1872 they have already been shafted in being coerced into paying Ashley 27p a share a the master's behest, but they deserve all they fucking get.

After those accounts their is only one outcome sooner or later, but I'm sure you're broght enough to work that out for yourself.

As for this, there's no else pish. It's exactly that. Not how aquisitions work, nor indeed the removal of Directors.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That’s the perfect excuses for the non-critical like yourself, Buster and Ranger Danger or DR 

we wont criticise or hold them to account because who’s coming in?

fucking pathetic 

admit to me right now that potless, king, Park, Dickson and Robertson are useless and don’t have either the ambition or funds to take us to the next level 

admit it go for it 

You're and expert in abuse and criticism, pity you're not quite so good at solutions, we're all ears. Try replying without insults if possible and also try to remember most fans don't have personal issues with members of the board unlike the issues you've mentioned with Robertson.

25 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

KAI answered for me. 

Its the same old pish time after time, well they are all we have so we just have to like it or lump it. 

No shares have to change hands to get proper people in that boardroom that have the first clue what they are doing. 

No shares have to change hands to get rid of an incompetent General Manager and replaced with a proper CEO that again knows what the fuck he is doing. 

No shares have to change hands to replace a toxic criminal chairman who lurches from one courtroom to another dragging the name of Rangers through the mud. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

KAI answered for me. 

Its the same old pish time after time, well they are all we have so we just have to like it or lump it. 

No shares have to change hands to get proper people in that boardroom that have the first clue what they are doing. 

No shares have to change hands to get rid of an incompetent General Manager and replaced with a proper CEO that again knows what the fuck he is doing. 

No shares have to change hands to replace a toxic criminal chairman who lurches from one courtroom to another dragging the name of Rangers through the mud. 

Fair points but let me say if i were putting my cash into Rangers I'd want to put my men on the  board and you'd be no different. How many people would give cash without power, we can't even get anybody with cash let alone tell them it'd only be a donation. 

Just now, ianferguson said:

Fair points but let me say if i were putting my cash into Rangers I'd want to put my men on the  board and you'd be no different. How many people would give cash without power, we can't even get anybody with cash let alone tell them it'd only be a donation. 

I would want the best people to run the club so my money isn’t just getting sucked down into a bottomless pit. 

You telling me King Mini and Robertson are the best we can hope for to run our club. The rest of the board get some more time and that’s only because with better people around them they just maybe be good enough. 

I wouldn’t touch us with a barge pole with the 3 mentioned anywhere near Ibrox. 

On 11/18/2017 at 17:58, GOAT said:

Where's the fan groups?  Where's Craig Houston?   Where's John brown?  Where's all the protests?  Where's the boycotts?

because this board is every bit as embarrassing as the previous.  This club is just as embarrassing as it was under the previous board.

i await with baited breath. 

Houston and his mates agitated and got these people through the door and they're every bit as bad as what we had. I think they were naive and were used but that doesn't spare them from their share of the shit storm.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I would want the best people to run the club so my money isn’t just getting sucked down into a bottomless pit. 

You telling me King Mini and Robertson are the best we can hope for to run our club. The rest of the board get some more time and that’s only because with better people around them they just maybe be good enough. 

Can't say I'm qualified to judge what Murray and Robertson are up to in the background  but my main concern is who chooses our new manager and so far I'm not impressed. If they get it wrong again you'll get your wish, though just to cloud the issue it seems Park jnr had a big say in Pedro and hard to criticise someone who actually puts his cash in.

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

More importantly, any serious businessman or institution wont either.  That latter should tell us all we need to know but sadly I don't see how we get out of this other than some rich guy/s with a load of money they fancy burning.

9 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Can't say I'm qualified to judge what Murray and Robertson are up to in the background  but my main concern is who chooses our new manager and so far I'm not impressed. If they get it wrong again you'll get your wish, though just to cloud the issue it seems Park jnr had a big say in Pedro and hard to criticise someone who actually puts his cash in.

Did you comment on what the Easedales Leech or Lambias were upto in the background you captain of industry you 

Rangers continously provide Scottish football with laugh at Rangers opportunities. It is supporters ,and supporters only who suffer from it.

If the opposition somehow fucks up and Rangers have a chance to capitalize Rangers continuously fail to do so.

How many times can it happen before it becomes deliberate.

And, pre match press conference statements from players managers and directors should be legally binding.. Legal action  taken against those who make pre match vows and promises that fail to materialise would maybe stop it.