**Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

BlueboyG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an atmosphere and performance from the lads. All the new signings impressed on their debut. Can't wait to watch the game back on Rangers tv. Got a text from an aberdeen fan who thinks a 2-2 result would have been fair. Maybe a different game I watched.

Need to to kick on now and ensure we beat the poorer teams in the league. Should be breathing down the scums neck at this stage had we not slipped up against the teams lower down in the division.

Also buzzing to see Greg holding up the strip today. Proud moment for him and his family! 

Admin 2 has been great so far!! :mutley:

1 hour ago, giffnockger said:

ha ha am jealous as fuck mate! What are the geein it?

Raging mate.

I printed off that picture of Murty as Rambo or whatever it was 20 x to an A4 sheet and cut them up dotted them all around the office this morning. One boy said he was going to wrap my keyboard round my heed if he found another one cause he found 4 of them haha. Put Murtys face on the bottom of one guys mug as well but I don' think he found it cause he' not said anything. 

Safe to say if we get beat off them again I'll be getting it pretty tight. Worth it though. 

Archived