Murphy & Dorrans Back In Training

31 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I suppose that depends on the individual's views on jokes.  .  Rossiter is costing the club a fair amount of money for no return.  I haven't seen the jokes or if I have I haven't noticed them being really funny or really offensive.   Fans have made jokes about numerous players over the years, why is Rossiter any different?

There's been plenty, only 1 or 2 really could be classed as offensive though.

Who said Rossiter is any different?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

There's been plenty, only 1 or 2 really could be classed as offensive though.

Who said Rossiter is any different?

It appeared to me that you think Rossiter should not be the subject of jokes due to his constant injury problems, judging by your posts.  I'll certainly act on posts that are OTT but I can understand some jokes about Rossiter's perpetual injury list.  Obviously every Bear would like to see him play injury-free but his track record doesn't give any of us much hope in that regard.  Some light-hearted jokes about the situation are hardly a cause for complaint.

7 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

It appeared to me that you think Rossiter should not be the subject of jokes due to his constant injury problems, judging by your posts.  I'll certainly act on posts that are OTT but I can understand some jokes about Rossiter's perpetual injury list.  Obviously every Bear would like to see him play injury-free but his track record doesn't give any of us much hope in that regard.  Some light-hearted jokes about the situation are hardly a cause for complaint.

The jokes/jibes (7-10 days etc) were ok for a wee while but rapidly lost any funnyness imo.

It's not just Rossiter, if rumours are true about Dorrans continually breaking down in training and jokes start about him, then i will think that's shite patter aswell. 

This isn't just a case of feeling sorry for that particular boy, it's partly frustration on my part and for the same reason you mention that we would all like to see him fit and contributing.

Getting in first to have a wee dig at the comedians is hardly complaining, i haven't exactly reported any messages like that or anything.