Jamie Barjonas

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Rubbish? What a lot a shite

:lol: alright then he looked great ... I think your in a minority there. 

I've never seen such a wee boy against men and like a rabbit in the headlights at Easter Road, but he's got a fancy foreign sounding name and is young so he must be good.

59 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

:lol: alright then he looked great ... I think your in a minority there. 

I've never seen such a wee boy against men and like a rabbit in the headlights at Easter Road, but he's got a fancy foreign sounding name and is young so he must be good.

I never said he looked great, never said anything about a fancy, foreign name either. Don’t even know what the fuck you’re talking about there ?‍♂️ But he’s featured more than the one time you’ve seen him at Easter Road and he’s been anything but rubbish  

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

I never said he looked great, never said anything about a fancy, foreign name either. Don’t even know what the fuck you’re talking about there ?‍♂️ But he’s featured more than the one time you’ve seen him at Easter Road and he’s been anything but rubbish  

OK so you don't think he's looked great the times you've seen him - yet you want to get into an argument over someone who thinks he's mince when you don't even think he's looked great yourself? what sort of logic is that? 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

OK so you don't think he's looked great the times you've seen him - yet you want to get into an argument over someone who thinks he's mince when you don't even think he's looked great yourself? what sort of logic is that? 

Calm down ffs :lol: I just disagreed he looked rubbish and you’ve took it personally.

you’re needing yer hole mate, big time 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Calm down ffs :lol: I just disagreed he looked rubbish and you’ve took it personally.

you’re needing yer hole mate, big time 

I'm calm I just don't understand it when someone nips moaning "talking shite" then admit the person in question hasn't been great either ... what's the point in even posting what you did? 

Don't think anyone has seen enough of him to form an opinion. Folk saying he was shite at Easter Road need to have a think about what they are saying :lol: He hadn't really featured much in the first team at all and then got thrown in.....

Loan deal with regular first team football in Scottish League One etc would be best for all parties imo.

1 minute ago, StevenDavis said:

Don't think anyone has seen enough of him to form an opinion. Folk saying he was shite at Easter Road need to have a think about what they are saying :lol: He hadn't really featured much in the first team at all and then got thrown in.....

Loan deal with regular first team football in Scottish League One etc would be best for all parties imo.

OK I've had a think, played back the game in my heed and he was still shite.

Just so happens you've got a reason for it and that is that he's not played enough in your eyes to make an impact. It doesn't mean he was any less shite in that game.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

OK I've had a think, played back the game in my heed and he was still shite.

Just so happens you've got a reason for it and that is that he's not played enough in your eyes to make an impact. It doesn't mean he was any less shite in that game.

What were you expecting from him though? To be fair I don't think anyone in our team played "well" in that particular game, we just managed to grind out a win. Hibs were all over us for the majority of the game, we just had a 5-10 minute spell were we played some nice stuff and got ahead.

The guy is 18 ffs, you seem quick to write him off after one game last season. I could understand where you were coming from if it was Halliday, Jack, Dorrans etc that had been playing instead of him, but Barjonas has had fuck all first team experience AND playing at Easter Road isn't exactly the easiest of games.

If he had featured more regularly on the lead up to Hibs and didn't play well then I would probably agree with you but you are dismissing him after ONE game. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, StevenDavis said:

Don't think anyone has seen enough of him to form an opinion. Folk saying he was shite at Easter Road need to have a think about what they are saying :lol: He hadn't really featured much in the first team at all and then got thrown in.....

Scottish league 1???

If that's the level he's at now he's never going to make it here

2 minutes ago, StevenDavis said:

What were you expecting from him though? To be fair I don't think anyone in our team played "well" in that particular game, we just managed to grind out a win. Hibs were all over us for the majority of the game, we just had a 5-10 minute spell were we played some nice stuff and got ahead.

The guy is 18 ffs, you seem quick to write him off after one game last season. I could understand where you were coming from if it was Halliday, Jack, Dorrans etc that had been playing instead of him, but Barjonas has had fuck all first team experience AND playing at Easter Road isn't exactly the easiest of games.

If he had featured more regularly on the lead up to Hibs and didn't play well then I would probably agree with you but you are dismissing him after ONE game. :lol: 

I'm not writing him off after 1 game though, he's played a handful of games for Rangers and I've seen him fairly regular in the under 20's too and he's a nothing player. 

Will we just pretend poor players are good players because it makes us feel good or something?

I will say that that night at Easter Road even though we won, no-one played that well and that includes the senior players and regulars but that doesn't mean Barjonas played well either. He was lost. Couldn't make any sort of impression - it doesn't bode well. We can't have these types of passengers just because they are younger and we just hope they get better.

Honestly some fans need to just waken up and see what's in front of their face and step into reality. It would bode a lot better for everyone.

3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Scottish league 1???

If that's the level he's at now he's never going to make it here

Ross McCrorie spent half a season on loan at Ayr in L1 and then spent another half season in a relegation scrap at Dumbarton (albeit in the league above) and he turned out alright.

3 minutes ago, StevenDavis said:

Ross McCrorie spent half a season on loan at Ayr in L1 and then spent another half season in a relegation scrap at Dumbarton (albeit in the league above) and he turned out alright.

McCrorie was in league 1 for about 3 months aged 18 and it was about 18 months before he made his debut for us. Barjonas will be 20 this season.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I'm not writing him off after 1 game though, he's played a handful of games for Rangers and I've seen him fairly regular in the under 20's too and he's a nothing player. 

Will we just pretend poor players are good players because it makes us feel good or something?

I will say that that night at Easter Road even though we won, no-one played that well and that includes the senior players and regulars but that doesn't mean Barjonas played well either. He was lost. Couldn't make any sort of impression - it doesn't bode well. We can't have these types of passengers just because they are younger and we just hope they get better.

Honestly some fans need to just waken up and see what's in front of their face and step into reality. It would bode a lot better for everyone.

I'm not saying he played well either to be fair. He came on as a sub a couple of games under Pedro when he first took over March/April time and really didn't feature much last season and here maybe that's because the management team think he's gash as well, but to say he's rotten at this stage is just stupid. 

You need to weigh everything up as I said earlier, had he played a run of games and showed nothing then yes you'd have an argument to say he's not going to make it. 

I don't watch any under 20's football whatsoever admittedly but still think it's harsh we see glimpses of players coming through and they are written off because they didn't score a 30 yard wonder goal or boss the midfield or some shit.

The standards at Rangers are high but the standard of football has decreased since we were bringing guys like Barry Ferguson etc through. You say folk need to see what's in front of their face and step into reality which was a bit ironic.

5 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

McCrorie was in league 1 for about 3 months aged 18 and it was about 18 months before he made his debut for us. Barjonas will be 20 this season.

Struggling to see your point here mate? Aside from Ross being 15 months older than Jamie.

1 minute ago, StevenDavis said:

I'm not saying he played well either to be fair. He came on as a sub a couple of games under Pedro when he first took over March/April time and really didn't feature much last season and here maybe that's because the management team think he's gash as well, but to say he's rotten at this stage is just stupid. 

You need to weigh everything up as I said earlier, had he played a run of games and showed nothing then yes you'd have an argument to say he's not going to make it. 

I don't watch any under 20's football whatsoever admittedly but still think it's harsh we see glimpses of players coming through and they are written off because they didn't score a 30 yard wonder goal or boss the midfield or some shit.

The standards at Rangers are high but the standard of football has decreased since we were bringing guys like Barry Ferguson etc through. You say folk need to see what's in front of their face and step into reality which was a bit ironic.

Nupe. In what way is it ironic? I understand exactly where we are thanks to King and Robertson - one's failed investment promises and the two of them appointing and sanctioning shite signings after shite signings and wasting what money we do have, continually and setting us back.

That's why we are where we are. I know fine well.

That doesn't mean shite players are going to magically become good. That's down to your optimism levels - absolutely nothing else.

4 hours ago, King Jela said:

He’s pish. No harm to him, but the boy will spend his career floating about the the Alloa’s , Dunfermiline’s and Queen of the South’s of the world. 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I'm calm I just don't understand it when someone nips moaning "talking shite" then admit the person in question hasn't been great either ... what's the point in even posting what you did? 

I just disagreed that he was rubbish, that is literally it. Why would that bother you so much? Such an angry guy. 

Needibg your hole badly 

1 hour ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

He’s pish. No harm to him, but the boy will spend his career floating about the the Alloa’s , Dunfermiline’s and Queen of the South’s of the world. 

If he does then fair enough. He probably will tbf just for the sheer fact that’s where our rejects usually tend to end up. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I just disagreed that he was rubbish, that is literally it. Why would that bother you so much? Such an angry guy. 

Needibg your hole badly 

I'm not angry just baffled at some folk on here. You disagree that he's rubbish (said I was talking shite for saying that) and then said he's not great ... so your ultimately agreeing with me, after saying you disagree. That's very strange behaviour. Notice my calm response.

edit - and you've just said above he will probably end up at the Scottish lower league sides ... where the rubbish players go :lol: you are all over the place.