Away leg e.mails out

spireblue

10 minutes ago, islandblue said:

Take a note of your Rangers no before you go. You’ll have your passport so there won’t be a problem

I’m not taking my passport out the hotel tho not a chance I’ve a long drive - I’ll hsve my travel club profile via being logged in on the website from my phone with profile pic and travel number hope that’s a compromise if my cards not ready 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I’m not taking my passport out the hotel tho not a chance I’ve a long drive - I’ll hsve my travel club profile via being logged in on the website from my phone with profile pic and travel number hope that’s a compromise if my cards not ready 

I sure that’ll be fine mate. Gordon and Marion from the ticket office are always brand new

13 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Is anyone else still waiting on word of their Travel Club cards? I fly out this time next week and there's no word yet.

I emailed them as I've lost mine and haven't got my new one and the woman told me to use my passport

8 hours ago, lewisrfc93 said:

I've yet to receive a travel card aswell. I'll be on to the ticket office tomorrow.

Let us know how you get on / what they say? I’ll maybe do same.

I spoke to 2 from the ticket office on Friday after the game and asked if any new cards would be ready for the game and they said yes 

are they waiting on the cards arriving from the factory that produces them or something?

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I spoke to 2 from the ticket office on Friday after the game and asked if any new cards would be ready for the game and they said yes 

are they waiting on the cards arriving from the factory that produces them or something?

Probably an injunction on them being supplied too ?

52 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That’s what they said to me mate, don’t have the cards to print them on to and won’t before the game so their hands are tied.

33 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

I've to call back tomorrow regarding this travel card situation. No idea what's happening with them.

Did you go into the office or call?

1 hour ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Girl I spoke to on the phone was unsure and told me to phone back in tomorrow when someone else is in. Can't mind the guys name she said.

Gordon?

Just now, lewisrfc93 said:

Rings a bell mate 

Aye he’s the main man pretty much, he can’t do anything unfortunately as far as I’m aware. I can PM you his email if wanted.

A compromise would be letting us take photocopies of our passports, not everyone has a lisence and asking us to take out passports is mental.

15 hours ago, BEE said:

Aye he’s the main man pretty much, he can’t do anything unfortunately as far as I’m aware. I can PM you his email if wanted.

A compromise would be letting us take photocopies of our passports, not everyone has a lisence and asking us to take out passports is mental.

Aye can you pm me his email mate. Hopefully we can take a photo copy of it be side theres no way I'm carry my passport about to the game fuck that.