SKOPJE TICKET COLLECTION E MAIL

spireblue

E.mails now out for ticket collection for away leg in Skopje.

HOLIDAY INN,SKOPJE.

Collect between 4pm and 6pm on Monday 16th

Then between 9.00am and 7.00pm on matchday.....dont leave it that late though....game kicks off at 5 !!!

Need travel club card or passport or photo id such as driving licence.

Dear Mr xxx xxxxx,,

Thank you for purchasing an independent travel match ticket for our Europa League 1st Round Qualifier vs FC Shkupi on Tuesday 17 July.

Tickets will be available for collection from the location below on Monday 16 July from 4pm until 6pm and on the day of the game from 9am until 7pm. 

Holiday Inn

Filip Vtori Makedonski, 5, Skopje 1000, Macedonia (FYROM) 

Please note all tickets must be collected in person and will only be given on presentation of either your Travel Club membership card or some form of official photographic ID (passport or driving licence) if you are not yet in receipt of your Travel Club card for Season 2018/19.

Kind regards

Rangers Travel Club

17 minutes ago, spireblue said:

Best looking pub seems to be ST.PATRICKS Irish bar....just round the corner from the Holiday Inn.

They just need to remove the Tricolors before we get there !!!!

There’s a square full of pubs, been told that cesspit is the most expensive pub in the area and any bear going in needs a word with themselves.

There’s some event on in the Nano Bar on Monday night too.

Bastards that they are I’m not taking my passport out with me on the booze in an area I don’t know in far Eastern Europe ... I’ll buy a home end ticket instead poor show Rangers taking the travel club monies but not having cards ... very poor 

shambolic infact 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Bastards that they are I’m not taking my passport out with me on the booze in an area I don’t know in far Eastern Europe ... I’ll buy a home end ticket instead poor show Rangers taking the travel club monies but not having cards ... very poor 

shambolic infact 

Your hotel nowhere near?

Daft question but i take it my travel club from last year is the one i use? They dont issue you a new one.

A know its a daft question but Rangers should be informing us of these kind of things.

As for the ticket collection its a joke they should have them so we can collect them at our own ticket office before we go.

7 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Daft question but i take it my travel club from last year is the one i use? They dont issue you a new one.

A know its a daft question but Rangers should be informing us of these kind of things.

As for the ticket collection its a joke they should have them so we can collect them at our own ticket office before we go.

It's the same card mate 

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Also not sure on whether to take euros or macedonias own currency.  Googled it and ne person says one thing and other person the other lol.

I’m the same mate ,  but I think we’re meant to go with the dinar

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Also not sure on whether to take euros or macedonias own currency.  Googled it and ne person says one thing and other person the other lol.

59 minutes ago, Johnnyren said:

I’m the same mate ,  but I think we’re meant to go with the dinar

You can’t get Macedonian currency over here or change it back so there’s your answer.

13 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Take euros mate....in small denominations 5s,10s,20s....

change to Macedonian denars over there.

A lot of places will accept euros or even US Dollars.