Fifa 19

Straight-Edge-Loyal

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I only play Ultimate Team and PES doesn't have anything like that 

All modes on fifa have been poor. They've known they didn't have to raise their game as pro has been so poor and it's stood still 

44 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It doesn't have a market or the same pack system or special cards etc.  There is a huge difference.

It's the same idea, have you actually seen it? If you don't see similarities with both then i give up.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

It's the same idea, have you actually seen it? If you don't see similarities with both then i give up.

I've played both yes. They are both modes where you can create a fantasy team yes but in Fifa you can buy who you want in PES that isn't an option. 

On 05/08/2018 at 10:27, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I have no interest in PES the game play on this one was poor and the presentation of the game is awful.

I had FIFA 18 and it was so fucking bad I threw the disc against the wall breaking it. It was without a lie the worst ever football game I have ever played and I will never buy another FIFA title as long as I live, PES maybe, especially now as they have Rangers as a partner.

54 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I had FIFA 18 and it was so fucking bad I threw the disc against the wall breaking it. It was without a lie the worst ever football game I have ever played and I will never buy another FIFA title as long as I live, PES maybe, especially now as they have Rangers as a partner.

I play competitive fifa though so until PES has a pro scene there's no way I would convert. 

4 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I play competitive fifa though so until PES has a pro scene there's no way I would convert. 

I've heard plenty of complaints about that side of the game too, cunts losing three or four nil and suddenly their connection is gone, aye very convenient. 

There are too many cheats and too many who win using their wallets online.

37 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I've heard plenty of complaints about that side of the game too, cunts losing three or four nil and suddenly their connection is gone, aye very convenient. 

There are too many cheats and too many who win using their wallets online.

That does happen to be fair that is annoying as well.

That's my current team and I've never spent a penny on the game other than purchase.

Screenshot_20180809-110855.png

Screenshot_20180809-110945.png

Archived