Fifa 19

Straight-Edge-Loyal

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Salah? Or save up for Best would be my suggestions get Delefeau or however it's spelled in the meantime if you want pace. 

Thought about Salah last night, much is Best? And am using Adama from Wolves av had him from the start he’s dynamite just final ball n shooting sometimes a bit mad.

40 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Thought about Salah last night, much is Best? And am using Adama from Wolves av had him from the start he’s dynamite just final ball n shooting sometimes a bit mad.

I think Best is about a million or so I'm not sure I don't use wingers so I didn't look him up. I tried him in the draft though and won it with him and Lineker and Mane as my strike force so he is good.

Try the guy from Watford with a chemstyle he is 4* 4* and is reliable and is shockingly good for less than 2 grand.

22 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

Trying my hardest no to . Last year a bought 4 of they icon packs and best player a got was handanovic . No put any money in the game yet either .

I haven't put anything in other than game price obviously and have packed Hazard inform Thorgan Hazard 3 times, Pele, Varane, UCLL Kimpembe and Courtois just of the top of my head.

Archived