Fifa 19

Straight-Edge-Loyal

36 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Full team up for sale fuckoff raging lost 4 in a row bunch of spazzy bastards man some of the goals I gave away were a joke 

That's the ELO kicking in mate there's nothing you can do to stop that changing your team won't help. 

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else have the glitch where your players' positions change between you setting up game and starting...?

So, using Rangers as example, when you start, Morelos is LW, Kent up front, Grezda CM and Arfield RW?

Can someone explain the shooting to me? I've tried the tutorials, watched YouTube videos, I still can't seem score.

If they've made it a lot harder can they not at least provide a good tutorial with explanation? Fuck sake there's the shitey practices and you get about two sentences on how you're supposed to do it. So frustrating. 

9 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Does anyone else have the glitch where your players' positions change between you setting up game and starting...?

So, using Rangers as example, when you start, Morelos is LW, Kent up front, Grezda CM and Arfield RW?

Are you changing during game to defensive or attacking ? 

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

6-18 a got,horrendous.am sure the defending and goalkeeping are more fucked up at this weeknd league.controller was close to get fucked out the windy

Scored/conceded a fair few due to shite goalkeeping and defending mate, at times it felt worse though

32 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He's good mate, not the best though, as good as Chiellini for me. Romangnoli btw ? 

Aye that's the one lol I got him in my player picks and in the rewards but didn't ever use him. I have Chiellini and Bonnucci in front of SIF Szczeny or Vertonghen and Alderweireld in front of Ederson but I don't like him much.

Archived