Fifa 19

Straight-Edge-Loyal

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Monk said:

Yeah I’ve moaned about past FIFA’s but this is a fucking joke of a game, it literally picks and chooses when you’re allowed to win.

In the last week I've pounded ppl at atleast 4 -5 times last min equaliser,and she has the cheek to ask my im cheweing the pads and acting like a Tourettes ,daft cows just don't get it eh?

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Usually would feel like it man, used to it now :lol: 

I can't play online seasons at all anymore because of the rage. Biting my arm and going bright red because of a draw isn't great tbh.

The odd game with mates, or pro clubs with a few guys on here is about all i can cope with these days. 

56 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I can't play online seasons at all anymore because of the rage. Biting my arm and going bright red because of a draw isn't great tbh.

The odd game with mates, or pro clubs with a few guys on here is about all i can cope with these days. 

Play the occasional games of clubs but hated it for a few years now, UT is really all a play, and all I do is complain about it :lol: 

I’m finding rivals decent at the minute winning more or less most of my games just got division 4 only done 1 weekend league since it’s started had qualified weeks ago but just haven’t had the time to batter into it aiming for next weeks one though pack luck has been shite for me but I’ve just been grinding & saving coins each week 

35E5FA76-2E8F-4628-98DF-88C4CBB27D30.png

On 09/11/2018 at 22:25, CoatbridgeBear said:

Weekend league’s a joke, everycunt has the overpowered upgraded Aubameyang, Lucas and Hazard fucking unstoppable.

Aubameyang is fucking gash man :lol: Bastard gets caught off everybody. Hazard's a pain in the arse, nearly every game the prick.

1 win needed from 2 for gold 1

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aubameyang is fucking gash man :lol: Bastard gets caught off everybody. Hazard's a pain in the arse, nearly every game the prick.

1 win needed from 2 for gold 1

A finished gold 2 a hink, do you hink the gameplays different on weekend league?

Archived