Elite Sports to open a Glasgow store

Ace

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's a few like that.

Another conspicuous by his absence when we're getting fucked over by the authorities bias, but creeps in to tell us we're all paranoid every once in a while 

How we can see it, but the powers that be can't, is beyond me.

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He is the ex-poster bawsburst IMO (banned for bullying a female). Gets his  kicks out of vexing Bears and trying and failing to act smart. I could be wrong though and he is just a cunt as you stated.

I'm well aware of bawsburst, he was a cunt too.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

The cunt who posted it has no place in the Bears den either, a good fortnight passed after the Old firm game passed before he surfaced, or if he did I certainly never seen him.

He's more interested in our board/ finances than football, which is a big enough red flag. 

9 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

How the fuck are they gonna call this a "Rangers Shop" ,

Good to see that at least one poster has asked the question, I may have been mistaken but I believed the club has our own academy.

One of the little uberista coterie will no doubt be along full of bile and umbrage to correct that assumption.

59 minutes ago, backup said:

Good to see that at least one poster has asked the question, I may have been mistaken but I believed the club has our own academy.

One of the little uberista coterie will no doubt be along full of bile and umbrage to correct that assumption.

You come into the Bears Den, you post what is a clear promotional piece for an outfit looking for the blue pound not to benefit Rangers, then you deserve the criticism that comes your way.

You added no personal views or context, you trolled, so fuck off coming on now as the victim of bile. 

As I said fuck all to do with Bears Den, at best a discussion in the Boardroom section regards an entity not contributing financially to our club but looking to benefit from the blue pound.

You posted what you did, where you did, in the manner you did to troll and generated the replies you wanted, deserved and received.

Excellent, it takes a more worldly poster to point out the obvious and the uberati coterie reverse faster than an Italian tank, strangely they think the Blue Pound is not something the wider fan base would see as reasonable point to raise, the innocence of youth no doubt.

2 hours ago, backup said:

😂

5 minutes ago, backup said:

You certainly did, never mind you will catch on quicker next time hopefully.....🧐

When attempting to slur, do try to do so in the context it's something the recipient of the slur understands and sees in a negative context. As opposed to some fabrication in your mind which given has no definition simply isn't.

Report card: Backup tries hard but lacks attention to detail, accuracy and effectiveness.

45 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"uberista coterie"

Wish I could find any existence or definition to see if I want to be part of it 😂

I could quote rough definition but much better to starve of oxygen now and in the future

5 hours ago, backup said:

So this isn't Elite then ,is that for sos academy ?

(Why not start a topic of it's own anyway )

26 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Don't like to slur any Ger or Fan Groups relating to us ,although looks like it's a hijack of this thread ,as it's nothing to do with Elite (shop in the town ) 

I would actually go as far as to say the posts need deleted from this thread as not to confuse people.

I am sure elite sports do not want to be associated with the selling off this stuff either.

12 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Thats not elite and has no affiliation to the club afaik. Please dont post it again.

no one said it was Elite, simply said it was another Rangers shop to give the consumer wider choice.

Sons Of Struth Football Academy are regular visitors to Auchenhowie.

Archived