Elite Sports to open a Glasgow store

Ace

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder why they cannot get enough stock in to keep selling in normal hours. They must have known the shop would be attacked (in a good way) by Rangers fans desperate for anything whey could find to buy with Rangers on it. 

I was looking at the pictures of Broxi Bear on here yesterday and then the ones my wife has on a shelf which by now will be a good number of years old, but the difference in appearance is incredible. It seems nothing is made now as good as it was even a few years back. Anyway at least they can be bought now again which is good. 

20 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Should be restocking when store closes like smart businesses , must be a couple of geniuses from the board involved in it.

I would think it’s more to do with letting production keep up with demand and giving them some breathing space on delivery times. Better slowing things down than running dry of any stock and having to close the doors. 

20 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I wonder why they cannot get enough stock in to keep selling in normal hours. They must have known the shop would be attacked (in a good way) by Rangers fans desperate for anything whey could find to buy with Rangers on it. 

I was looking at the pictures of Broxi Bear on here yesterday and then the ones my wife has on a shelf which by now will be a good number of years old, but the difference in appearance is incredible. It seems nothing is made now as good as it was even a few years back. Anyway at least they can be bought now again which is good. 

I don't think anyone's said they can't get enough stock to keep selling. It could be a number of reasons why they have reduced the opening hours for now, lack of staff could be one of them. 

13 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

I don't think anyone's said they can't get enough stock to keep selling. It could be a number of reasons why they have reduced the opening hours for now, lack of staff could be one of them. 

I just assumed that 'in order to keep up with demand' probably meant not enough stock, but I might be wrong.

I would be disappointed if it was lack of staff, surely they would have known what the demand would have been and made sure that side was ready, something they could control. 

Anyone know what the stock is like in the shop? Planning on going round on my lunch to try and get the white and orange tops, but no idea if the sizes will be any good.

JD in East Kilbride also have adult orange kits if anyone's up that way and can't get in to town. :tu:

27 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Fuck me man they are right sad bastards.

YouTube is worse mate.

I’ve never watched a scum clip ever, watch a Rangers clip and scroll down to the comments and it’s taig after taig. They truly hate us more than they love their own. 

Shambles. Get more staff in, replenish stock out of hours. If it's to do with shirt printing don't do it at rush periods.

More importantly, I'm waiting over 2 weeks now for 2 kids strips for Xmas pressies so get your fucking fingers out, get the printing done on them, and get them sent out. And find some stock of kids home socks too.

Thanks.

39 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

YouTube is worse mate.

I’ve never watched a scum clip ever, watch a Rangers clip and scroll down to the comments and it’s taig after taig. They truly hate us more than they love their own. 

Cunts are genuinely naw well:lol:

In saying that, if I was them I'd rather talk about us than their wee sordid secrets that they are trying to ignore.

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Cunts are genuinely naw well:lol:

In saying that, if I was them I'd rather talk about us than their wee sordid secrets that they are trying to ignore.

I would honestly hand my season tickets in and walk away forever if I was a taig or this was the other way about.

Archived