Goldson and Worral

KeyserSoze

19 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

They pass it along the back line, then back again, then Worral will do that funny fake turn and pass it to Kamara who will square it back to Barasic who shits himself and either gives it to Worral again or passes it long to Goldson. 

It’s fucking horrendous 

ever since the Warburton days, our midfield has either been too weak which impacts on the defense OR has totally lacked creativity.   Gerrard has at least partially made our midfield more solid defensively and combined with McGregor/Goldson/Worrall are the reasons we've had a good number of clean sheets this season.  

Sadly we are still totally devoid of any playmaker n midfield and only Glen Kamara seems prepared to actually serve as an out-ball for defenders.  

How can Gerrard and Macca not see the problem?

34 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

ever since the Warburton days, our midfield has either been too weak which impacts on the defense OR has totally lacked creativity.   Gerrard has at least partially made oqwp[]ur midfield more solid defensively and combined with McGregor/Goldson/Worrall are the reasons we've had a good number of clean sheets this season.  

Sadly we are still totally devoid of any playmaker n midfield and only Glen Kamara seems prepared to actually serve as an out-ball for defenders.  

How can Gerrard and Macca not see the problem?

Give me a good suggestion for a  good playmaker and I gurantee you it will cost millions. Hopefully selling Morelos will give us that option.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Give me a good suggestion for a  good playmaker and I gurantee you it will cost millions. Hopefully selling Morelos will give us that option.

Agreed and even then - who wants to play n Scotland safe n the knowledge you'll be getting assaulted every wee and have no protection from refs. 

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He's probably completely fucked at this point. I'm sure I read around August/September time that he had already played more games for us than he had in the previous 2 seasons at Brighton.

needs some recovery time --- SG should play Worral and Katic or McCauley