Goldson and Worral

KeyserSoze

Have the ball, touch the ball and pass the ball more than most of our midfield put together 

thats strange 

Katic is our player yet can’t get a game in front of Worral who isnae our player and isn’t any better 

that’s also strange 

Barasic is utter shite.  

That’s not strange 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Have the ball, touch the ball and pass the ball more than most of our midfield put together 

thats strange 

Katic is our player yet can’t get a game in front of Worral who isnae our player and isn’t any better 

that’s also strange 

Barasic is utter shite.  

That’s not strange 

Genuinely tonight was the first time Worrall has ever impressed me, would play him and Katic next game as Goldson is slower than a week in the jail on the ball.

He tried to stand up and play while those around him crawled into their shell and accepted defeat and he carried the ball further forward than any of the cowards in our midfield tonight 

Just now, Inigo said:

Worrall has been better than Goldson recently.

But why is he playing week in week out when his time is up at the end of season?

Why are we not playing Katic regularly he’s certainly no worse and needs the game time. 

It’s weird 

They pass it along the back line, then back again, then Worral will do that funny fake turn and pass it to Kamara who will square it back to Barasic who shits himself and either gives it to Worral again or passes it long to Goldson. 

It’s fucking horrendous 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

But why is he playing week in week out when his time is up at the end of season?

Why are we not playing Katic regularly he’s certainly no worse and needs the game time. 

It’s weird 

I'm not of the opinion that a player should play just because he's ours. The best player should play, whether they are loan or not shouldn't come into it.

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

That’s true

but he’s no better than Katic

Not much in it. I'd say Katic is a litte worse than made out and Worrall is a little better than made out.

I'd actually play Katic and Worrall next game.

Just now, Inigo said:

Absolutely. It's not just a Worral v Katic think. Or it shouldn't be.

Convinced Katic and the two other Albanian and Croat were not bought by Gerrard . Thats what happens when you allow someone else to pick players , you end up paying for someone elses mistakes.......

28 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Does my fucking head in how we try and use them as some sort of creative players. Not one of our midfield want to take the ball off them and do something with it 

Our midfield apart from Kamara is non existent....but even he appeared to struggle tonight. Not surprising considering who he is teamed up with. Candeias was woeful and weary tonight which was very sad to see due to how well he has played in previous games. 

Goldson runs like he has flat feet and always has a mistake in him, gives me the fear at low crosses as well as he always seems to close his eyes and swipe the ball off his shin at an obscure angle. 

Worrall has improved a lot over the course of the season but it'll be for Forest's benefit, not ours. Who knows whats going on with Katic, but there seems to be issues with all three of our eastern European recruits. 

We also let a young player go for nothing in the summer who's at least as good as any of our current centre halves. 

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Worrall has been far better than him for months and I cant stand him

If you have someone who is not helping beside you and a right winger who seems to be the best in the league who you have to cover every 2 minutes then I can accept him being pissed off.Even Candy can't be arsed covering for Tav now.