The wage thief.

Virtuoso

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Why look away when passing the piggery? get the windows down tunes onand give the cunts it big style. 

The problem wae that one is the smell when you open the windows, it's like an open sewer !:tu:

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

One of the cunts that help keep the club alive, you know no money we are fucked scenario 

So that gives you the right to tell him what to do with his shares? Not quite getting the correlation here, you'll need to explain it a bit better.

19 minutes ago, TMB said:

I've seen higher numbers than that.  This article suggests McCoist was earning £825,000 per year when we were in the lower divisions.  When placed on Gardening Leave McCoist reneged on the wage cut and collected a full salary for 12 months so helping the club out was no longer a concern to him.

Capture.thumb.PNG.d3567ffe749b880ecf65e895d234b6d4.PNG

When Green took over he needed the backing of a "Rangers Man" to get the fans on side and buying season tickets again.  I think McCoist was asked for that public support and in return he was financially rewarded with a ridiculous contract and penny shares that would earn him millions in later years.  Green was only here for the short-term as this was a money making exercise for him and his consortium so I doubt if he actually cared about McCoist being a success or not.  

2.thumb.PNG.06c6c4e4afd66ae0451f6eb8cfbaca17.PNG

And when his wages did finally get reduced how long did it take as it was not done right away as was mentioned in here many a time. 

Basically Green said to Ally, the fans are not buying their books we are skint as we dint have a pot to piss in, we are gonna have a share issue and you will get I  think it was 3% of the club at the time, All Ally had to do was back Greene and tell us to back Greene and buy our season books.  

Hiw did that one work out for us with Green?  Every penny generated wasted 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

And when his wages did finally get reduced how long did it take as it was not done right away as was mentioned in here many a time

Basically Green said to Ally, the fans are not buying their books we are skint as we dint have a pot to piss in, we are gonna have a share issue and you will get I  think it was 3% of the club at the time, All Ally had to do was back Greene and tell us to back Greene and buy our season books.  

Hiw did that one work out for us with Green?  Every penny generated wasted 

So you wanted McCoist to tell fans NOT to put their money into the club and let us die? I don't really think you've thought this one through.

Just now, plumbGER said:

So that gives you the right to tell him what to do with his shares? Not quite getting the correlation here, you'll need to explain it a bit better.

Look he does not deserve those bloody shares.  Why could he not pay £500"a block like the rest of us as the money was going to the club. 

Not all fans have Ally's money or lifestyle and dug deep when the club needed it most and yet some within the club just took whatever they could get. 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So you wanted McCoist to tell fans NOT to put their money into the club and let us die? I don't really think you've thought this one through.

Green and whoever was behind him would have had to have sold up,.  We would never die they would have wanted something back on their £5.5m , 

Walter also came in with someone and offered them the £5.5m to sell up.  So I don't think we were gonna die, not with our fan base and the money generated. 

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I would've taken the shares if i was in McCoist's position then, and i certainly wouldn't be giving them away for fuck all now.

That's just stupid tbh. 

Your not a millionaire are you? Well  if you take the shares you now are 😂

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Everybody?

A word I was use to describe loyalty would be honour, Ally get's criticised for honouring his part of the contract, so it looks like loyalty has different conditions for different people imo.

The sarcastic tone about Whyte I find laughable, Ally was live on the radio so he has to abide by certain rules obviously. Lbh plenty of Bears have seen Whyte and done fuck all and he swans about taking selfies with taigs, so not like Allys words would make any difference no matter how strong they were.

It's all about opinions as you said earlier remember, nobody will do anything to whyte least of all AM. Hopefully in time Ally will tell us his side of it in full, as you plenty of Bears have seen him and done fuck all, and nobody will.

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Green and whoever was behind him would have had to have sold up,.  We would never die they would have wanted something back on their £5.5m , 

Walter also came in with someone and offered them the £5.5m to sell up.  So I don't think we were gonna die, not with our fan base and the money generated. 

Walter's bid with Brian Kennedy? The same Walter who recommended McCoist replace him as manager? Aye, there'd have been no opportunity for McCoist to make money there either then. Amazing that they would have rode to the rescue this time yet didn't manage to get there before Green first time around.

11 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Look he does not deserve those bloody shares.  Why could he not pay £500"a block like the rest of us as the money was going to the club. 

Not all fans have Ally's money or lifestyle and dug deep when the club needed it most and yet some within the club just took whatever they could get. 

That's your opinion that he doesn't deserve the shares, I think he does for his contribution on the pitch as a player alone.

You need to get over the fact Ally has earned good money over the years to provide the lifestyle he leads, he never got where he is in life for doing nothing.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Walter's bid with Brian Kennedy? The same Walter who recommended McCoist replace him as manager? Aye, there'd have been no opportunity for McCoist to make money there either then. Amazing that they would have rode to the rescue this time yet didn't manage to get there before Green first time around.

We are a going concern, we make too much money, Why do you think Green wanted us ,. I agree regarding other buyers , The blue knights who are now at the club could have saved us years of pain, we were a steal for £5.5m, all they had to do was steady the ship have a share issue and we the fans would have done the rest. 

And regarding Ally as manager?  I never wanted Ally as manager if I am honest. I just kept thinking it had John Greig written all over it but Ally being manager it turned out was the least of our worries. 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

That's your opinion that he doesn't deserve the shares, I think he does for his contribution on the pitch as a player alone.

You need to get over the fact Ally has earned good money over the years to provide the lifestyle he leads, he never got where he is in life for doing nothing.

I don't get the problem with the shares. Isn't it pretty normal for senior employees to be given shares in lieu of cash bonuses etc (either contractually or ad hoc) or to be gifted a relatively small amount during an IPO?

6 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

It's all about opinions as you said earlier remember, nobody will do anything to whyte least of all AM. Hopefully in time Ally will tell us his side of it in full, as you plenty of Bears have seen him and done fuck all, and nobody will.

It is all about opinions mate, that's correct.

Do you agree with my opinion that loyalty and honour are related?

Just now, Copland bear said:

We are a going concern, we make too much money, Why do you think Green wanted us ,. I agree regarding other buyers , The blue knights who are now at the club could have saved us years of pain, we were a steal for £5.5m, all they had to do was steady the ship have a share issue and we the fans would have done the rest. 

And regarding Ally as manager?  I never wanted Ally as manager if I am honest. I just kept thinking it had John Greig written all over it but Ally being manager it turned out was the least of our worries. 

We made too much money in June 2012 when we didn't have a league to play in? We would have been making too much money if supporters weren't buying season tickets? Utter nonsense.

Green wanted us because he saw a chance to make a quick buck. The guy was a snake oil salesman and he had plenty bears wrapped right around his little finger with his pish about Rangers-itis and kissing babies as punters were queing to buy STs. Plenty had bought into him long before McCoist 'endorsed' him. A big majority on here backed him too. Some saw right through Chuckles but most didn't.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

We made too much money in June 2012 when we didn't have a league to play in? We would have been making too much money if supporters weren't buying season tickets? Utter nonsense.

Green wanted us because he saw a chance to make a quick buck. The guy was a snake oil salesman and he had plenty bears wrapped right around his little finger with his pish about Rangers-itis and kissing babies as punters were queing to buy STs. Plenty had bought into him long before McCoist 'endorsed' him. A big majority on here backed him too. Some saw right through Chuckles but most didn't.

No get your facts straight we sold about 200 season books until McCoist backed him when he took over as the fans were wary of Green  , but i don't disagree with much else you say 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Do you agree with my opinion that loyalty and honour are related?

You are trying to tie that into his contract, but I honestly don't know the ins and outs of it so I'm not sure, he should write a book about it then we can all decide, surprised nobody has written one, on the honour and loyalty thing outwith this a lot of folk have taken the blind loyalty road that is not alway the honourable thing to do.

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

No get your facts straight we sold about 200 season books until McCoist backed him when he took over as the fans were wary of Green  , but i don't disagree with much else you say 

So where were we making all this money then if we'd only sold 200 season books? The SPL/SFA were keeping our TV money and any transfer income we received so that wasn't coming to us. There was no friendlies. No prize money. No European money. 

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

No chance we only sold 200 ST's until Ally backed him 

13 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

So as a player he deserves the shares ?   We made him a millionaire for playing ffs   Was that not enough ? 

Here pal I don't care what he makes or what he does , as long as he is not fleecing Ramgers any,ore 

So what would the likes of Jock Wallace when he was alive deserve ?

Jock  Wallace never got any share given to him for being manager so why should McCoist have?  

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

No chance we only sold 200 ST's until Ally backed him 

Definitely not my recollection of it. As far as I recall, STs were late going on sale as we never knew which league we'd be going into and once they went on sale we were queued around Ibrox for them - which is when Green done his tea and biscuits pish to curry favour.

Archived