***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

I want to see Ryan Jack flying in to Scott Brown early on Kevin Thomson style and then screaming at him to get up. Come on Rangers let's go. 

Andy Halliday style on Ntcham in the last derby at Ibrox then? I swear that was within the opening minute.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Andy Halliday style on Ntcham in the last derby at Ibrox then? I swear that was within the opening minute.

Aye but that was a good challenge, hard but fair, won the ball and lay down a marker, what the other poster meant was go right through the fucker then call him a cunt whilst he’s hurting like fuck on the floor 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

It's a fucking roll n sausage. Why the fuck would you have to specify the shapeople of the sausage if you haven't said links. This place is fulla fuckin wind blowers man

It was a wind blower though 😂

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Aye but that was a good challenge, hard but fair, won the ball and lay down a marker, what the other poster meant was go right through the fucker then call him a cunt whilst he’s hurting like fuck on the floor 

Are you saying the Kevin Thomson tackle wasn't a fair challenge?

7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

It's a fucking roll n sausage. Why the fuck would you have to specify the shapeople of the sausage if you haven't said links. This place is fulla fuckin wind blowers man

This in the right thread or am I just lost? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Just now, 2nd Flute said:

:headscratch:

Aye it's in the right thread but you'll need to go back a few pages to make sense of it and also why @Drunk and disorderly. is rightfully on the receiving end of some very mild abuse tonight.

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Aye it's in the right thread but you'll need to go back a few pages to make sense of it and also why @Drunk and disorderly. is rightfully on the receiving end of some very mild abuse tonight.

Aw man,was that about the drugs, think I was saying not to argue, was that 4 Stella ago already?. :lol:

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Have you ever been not?

You told me Scotty was the woofter yet he called me gary

what happened FAE

Just now, JackAlex93 said:

That tackle alone set the tone. 

Back on topic mate aye it certainly did. I think tomorrow will be the exact same. I'm expecting a proper OF game despite its meaning in terms of the league.

Archived