BRAVEHOUND Needs your support

govanblue

11 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I was going to put this in the other Broxi thread, but thought it was maybe worth showing how much good he is doing already for his veteran.

This came in from Pam yesterday:

The bond that Broxi and his veteran have is amazing, I was at the centre Thursday and Friday and its so good to see them together they're a match made in heaven, I am so happy Broxi has bonded so well with him and he is already a God send, helping him so much, so all is good.

Pam gave Broxi a nice bath while she was there:

Broxiinbatha.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/07/2019 at 19:03, govanblue said:

Pam_Broxi.thumb.jpg.7dcb64d5ae59f8d8f5e8191476da5520.jpg

So you all know Pam, who has done such a remarkable job looking after Broxi for the last year or so. 

Well now that she’s handed Broxi over to his new owner, she's got a bit of time on her hands. :p:

So she’s organised a Bravehound Fundraising Night on Friday 30th August in Kilmarnock. :tu:

All 120 tickets are sold out, and I’m sure it will be a very successful night.  They’ll be having a charity auction on the night, and this is where you come in.

Rangers Charity Foundation have already donated some free Stadium tours for their auction :rangers: and I thought it would be nice if we could supplement that with a couple of free tickets for a couple of Matches at Ibrox. 

So if you have a pair of season tickets, and there’s a game you can’t make in Sep, Oct, Nov, why not let me know, and we can bundle them with those stadium tours and make it an even better auction item.

Or if you have anything else you can offer that you think would help them raise money on the night, I’m all ears!

Or if you want us to bung a few quid in their collection box on your behalf, let me know.

^^^^^^^^^ 👍

Our Zetland has just donated this wonderful bear to the auction at Pam's night. His name is Ottle o' Oxna.

The Burra Bears are made in Shetland, from Fair Isle knitting they are all different and are a collectable item. (I am sure Z will correct me if I have got ant of the wrong, which I may well have done :happy:)

Pam is delighted to be getting this great contribution. :thumbup:

BurraBear.jpeg

All sounds good @Bears r us

The photograph below shows how Ottle o’ Oxna looked when he arrived!

Happy to support Pam after all she has done for Broxi. Also, great that one of our Veterans now has Broxi as his companion dog.

Happy days. 

70603581-89B4-489A-B528-2AA291C15067.jpeg

So you all know Pam, who has done such a remarkable job looking after Broxi for the last year or so. 

Well now that she’s handed Broxi over to his new owner, she's got a bit of time on her hands. :p:

So she’s organised a Bravehound Fundraising Night on Friday 30th August in Kilmarnock. :tu:

All 120 tickets are sold out, and I’m sure it will be a very successful night.  They’ll be having a charity auction on the night, and this is where you come in.

Rangers Charity Foundation have already donated some free Stadium tours for their auction :rangers: and I thought it would be nice if we could supplement that with a couple of free tickets for a couple of Matches at Ibrox. 

So if you have a pair of season tickets, and there’s a game you can’t make in Sep, Oct, Nov, why not let me know, and we can bundle them with those stadium tours and make it an even better auction item.

Or if you have anything else you can offer that you think would help them raise money on the night, I’m all ears!

Or if you want us to bung a few quid in their collection box on your behalf, let me know.

BroxiwithPRberet.jpg

^^^^^^^

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

Am I right in assuming that these new photos are coming from Broxi's new Companion?

No GB I have had none form him, I think most have been posted in the main Broxi thread before because I have just been picking random ones I have saved on my chromebook.  So they have all come from Pam. :thumbup: 

14 hours ago, Zetland said:

Still looking for donations, Bears. :whistle:

This is about BRAVEHOUND and our favourite dug, Broxi. :winnings:

What Zetland says, this is for 'oor dug Broxi', and the wider Bravehound charity. Pam has sold all her tickets and any prises or £ donations would be fantastic. 

Broxuandbesttoy.jpg

On 17/07/2019 at 13:53, Bears r us said:

Our Zetland has just donated this wonderful bear to the auction at Pam's night. His name is Ottle o' Oxna.

The Burra Bears are made in Shetland, from Fair Isle knitting they are all different and are a collectable item. (I am sure Z will correct me if I have got ant of the wrong, which I may well have done :happy:)

Pam is delighted to be getting this great contribution. :thumbup:

BurraBear.jpeg

Hi Bears r us

This peerie Bear is on his way to you now. Let’s hope he goes to a good home and raises some funds for BRAVEHOUND at Pam’s Fundraiser.

Thanks to you and Mrs Bears r us for making sure he gets there on time!

Cheers

:thumbup:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Broxiinbatha.jpg

Archived