BRAVEHOUND Needs your support

govanblue

22 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Disappointed! ☹️

Indeed.

The giving of a donation is simplistic inasmuch as, in one week,  one less pint, one less coffee, one less pack of fags etc etc.

Think about it bears, it's an easy way to make a donation.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Indeed.

The giving of a donation is simplistic inasmuch as, in one week,  one less pint, one less coffee, one less pack of fags etc etc.

Think about it bears, it's an easy way to make a donation.

Quite right. :tu:

Although to be fair, we have actually done very well with donations towards Pam's Fundraising Night,

But since it's not for a wee while yet, there's still opportunity for us to raise a bit more for her.

Kind of like the bit more raising she did with Broxi.  :thumbsup:

Broxis_First_Parade.jpg.46515c0c8c27c47146c61c84bcca589d.jpg

Broxi_16Mar_01.thumb.jpg.d1d5bc98bb0907cb81c3cbca67648005.jpg

Still a few weeks before Pam's fund raising night so plenty of time to donate a raffle or auction item. Or just a few £'s if you want to help out such a great charity. 

Every veteran I have spoken to when going along to Bravehound for their fundraisers say their dogs have changed their lives. Non more than Broxi's veteran, Broxi has just made this man want to enjoy life again. 

It really is wonderful what these dogs can do. :cheers:

On 13/07/2019 at 19:03, govanblue said:

Pam_Broxi.thumb.jpg.7dcb64d5ae59f8d8f5e8191476da5520.jpg

So you all know Pam, who has done such a remarkable job looking after Broxi for the last year or so. 

Well now that she’s handed Broxi over to his new owner, she's got a bit of time on her hands. :p:

So she’s organised a Bravehound Fundraising Night on Friday 30th August in Kilmarnock. :tu:

All 120 tickets are sold out, and I’m sure it will be a very successful night.  They’ll be having a charity auction on the night, and this is where you come in.

Rangers Charity Foundation have already donated some free Stadium tours for their auction :rangers: and I thought it would be nice if we could supplement that with a couple of free tickets for a couple of Matches at Ibrox. 

So if you have a pair of season tickets, and there’s a game you can’t make in Sep, Oct, Nov, why not let me know, and we can bundle them with those stadium tours and make it an even better auction item.

Or if you have anything else you can offer that you think would help them raise money on the night, I’m all ears!

Or if you want us to bung a few quid in their collection box on your behalf, let me know.

^^^^^^

9 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

How much are we needing?? £245 is okay but I'm sure we can better this easily. 

Let me know. Payday is just around the corner:) 

There is no set amount needed STG, this is a fundraiser that Pam is putting on for BRAVEHOUND rather than just Broxi.

You said earlier that you could give tickets for a game that is more than enough, if you pm GB you and him could sort that what game you could give them for. 

Many thanks for your support as always. 👍 

10 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

How much are we needing?? £245 is okay but I'm sure we can better this easily. 

Let me know. Payday is just around the corner:) 

@Bears r us is right.

We have no fixed target on this Fundraiser STG but we are still looking for donations. You on the other hand have pledged Tickets which is great! :dance:

2 minutes ago, Zetland said:

@Bears r us is right.

We have no fixed target on this Fundraiser STG but we are still looking for donations. You on the other hand have pledged Tickets which is great! :dance:

And STG has already donated (twice) to this particular fundraiser! :rangers:

On 13/07/2019 at 19:03, govanblue said:

Pam_Broxi.thumb.jpg.7dcb64d5ae59f8d8f5e8191476da5520.jpg

So you all know Pam, who has done such a remarkable job looking after Broxi for the last year or so. 

Well now that she’s handed Broxi over to his new owner, she's got a bit of time on her hands. :p:

So she’s organised a Bravehound Fundraising Night on Friday 30th August in Kilmarnock. :tu:

All 120 tickets are sold out, and I’m sure it will be a very successful night.  They’ll be having a charity auction on the night, and this is where you come in.

Rangers Charity Foundation have already donated some free Stadium tours for their auction :rangers: and I thought it would be nice if we could supplement that with a couple of free tickets for a couple of Matches at Ibrox. 

So if you have a pair of season tickets, and there’s a game you can’t make in Sep, Oct, Nov, why not let me know, and we can bundle them with those stadium tours and make it an even better auction item.

Or if you have anything else you can offer that you think would help them raise money on the night, I’m all ears!

Or if you want us to bung a few quid in their collection box on your behalf, let me know.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• 2 weeks later...

I know we are all a bit excited about Kent coming back folks but this is also what RM does for people who need our help. So glad we could help out  with Pam's fundraising night. The total Pam has taken in, nearly £3.5 K is amazing and everyone who donates to Bravehound on RM and helped with this total along with sponsoring Broxi should be very bloody proud IMO. Below has just come up on Pam's facebook page.

‎Pamela Burns‎ to Bravehound Charity Night

2 hrs · 

Miss Maggie and I are so happy today Rangers media sent a cheque for £500.00 to go towards the fundraising night ...... they sponsored Broxi,
am reckoning after after a few more bits of cash to come in i will be giving Bravehound a total of £3,468.00 
All thanks to each and everyone that came on Friday night to support this wonderful charity 
Love to you all 
Pam and Maggie 💜❤ xxx

Maggiea.jpg

Archived