BRAVEHOUND Needs your support

govanblue

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I know we are all a bit excited about Kent coming back folks but this is also what RM does for people who need our help. So glad we could help out  with Pam's fundraising night. The total Pam has taken in, nearly £3.5 K is amazing and everyone who donates to Bravehound on RM and helped with this total along with sponsoring Broxi should be very bloody proud IMO. Below has just come up on Pam's facebook page.

‎Pamela Burns‎ to Bravehound Charity Night

2 hrs · 

Miss Maggie and I are so happy today Rangers media sent a cheque for £500.00 to go towards the fundraising night ...... they sponsored Broxi,
am reckoning after after a few more bits of cash to come in i will be giving Bravehound a total of £3,468.00 
All thanks to each and everyone that came on Friday night to support this wonderful charity 
Love to you all 
Pam and Maggie 💜❤ xxx

Maggiea.jpg

^^^^^ @govanblue :thumbup:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic work by Pam!  

And great that so many RangersMedia Members were able to make a decent contribution to that.  :rangers:

Apart from the £500 which we raised from Members (much of it detailed earlier in this thread), we also provided a pair of Ibrox match tickets, donated by @King's Troop,

Also for the auction, we provided a Shetland Bear from a Shetland Bear - which was won by a Shetland Bear, who wasn't even there!  Have I got that right @Zetland ?

And we also even got Rangers Charity Foundation involved.  Many, Many thanks to them for providing some free Stadium Tour Passes for the auction. :rangers:

Wouldn't it be great if we could get Rangers even more involved with Bravehound.   

Yes it would. :pipe:

Broxi_16Mar_04.thumb.jpg.fa75ed93e901e3e13f28478a60e7dd5e.jpg

D9r2TDXXsAAjwwP.jpg

Broxi_16Mar_01.thumb.jpg.0365802633ff82f9bd5ef03cda87e299.jpg

Pam_Broxi.thumb.jpg.5ca8a4bf72b2f45548cfc4688b684fb2.jpg

Dinger_Broxi.thumb.jpg.2b005a0d2adf808af

21 hours ago, govanblue said:

Fantastic work by Pam!  

And great that so many RangersMedia Members were able to make a decent contribution to that.  :rangers:

Apart from the £500 which we raised from Members (much of it detailed earlier in this thread), we also provided a pair of Ibrox match tickets, donated by @King's Troop,

Also for the auction, we provided a Shetland Bear from a Shetland Bear - which was won by a Shetland Bear, who wasn't even there!  Have I got that right @Zetland ?

And we also even got Rangers Charity Foundation involved.  Many, Many thanks to them for providing some free Stadium Tour Passes for the auction. :rangers:

Wouldn't it be great if we could get Rangers even more involved with Bravehound.   

Yes it would. :pipe:

Broxi_16Mar_04.thumb.jpg.fa75ed93e901e3e13f28478a60e7dd5e.jpg

D9r2TDXXsAAjwwP.jpg

Broxi_16Mar_01.thumb.jpg.0365802633ff82f9bd5ef03cda87e299.jpg

Pam_Broxi.thumb.jpg.5ca8a4bf72b2f45548cfc4688b684fb2.jpg

Dinger_Broxi.thumb.jpg.2b005a0d2adf808af

That Bear, is a rare Bear indeed, and coming home to be with two other Bears, so all very fair. :thumbsup:

Ottle is  a wee beauty for sure. 

18 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Just had an update from Pam, her fundraising night for Bravehound raised £3,553.00.

Outstanding and RM once again made a great contribution to that amount. 👏👏

This good news story is just for reading pleasure, no money required to feel good about a great charity and how much good RM members do for people less fortunate in their lives, after doing so much for our country. 

This is Pam's next Bravehound pup after doing so well with our Broxi last year. Meet Miss Maggie.

Maggie.jpg

22 hours ago, Bears r us said:

This good news story is just for reading pleasure, no money required to feel good about a great charity and how much good RM members do for people less fortunate in their lives, after doing so much for our country. 

This is Pam's next Bravehound pup after doing so well with our Broxi last year. Meet Miss Maggie.

Maggie.jpg

Hello, Miss Maggie.

You are one cute pup! 🐾🐾

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Awww Miss Maggie is adorable xx

Met her last Thursday STG, she is if possible even more laid back than Broxi at this age, she just lay there and took all the claps going. She is a half sister to Broxi, same mum but different dad. Will keep posting some pics from time to time as she grows up, even if she is not a RM dug.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Met her last Thursday STG, she is if possible even more laid back than Broxi at this age, she just lay there and took all the claps going. She is a half sister to Broxi, same mum but different dad. Will keep posting some pics from time to time as she grows up, even if she is not a RM dug.

If she still needs our support, I'll gladly contribute:) 

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

If she still needs our support, I'll gladly contribute:) 

I do not know who is sponsoring her STG, but she should be covered OK. 

You keep your money with yourself at the moment, because we have Broxi to continue to look after.  :cheers:

Great news from the Rangers Charity Foundation: 

@govanblue was waiting for official conformation before telling everyone on RM, and here it is form Bravehound on Facebook.  

The final Armed Forces Fund partner this season is Bravehound, which provides companion and assistance dogs to veterans living with physical injuries and mental health conditions, including PTSD, anxiety and depression. 

This is the first time the Foundation has partnered with Bravehound, and the charity couldn’t be happier with the support.  CEO and Founder Fiona MacDonald commented: “Bravehound is delighted to have been selected to benefit from the Rangers Armed Forces Fund, which will make a huge difference to the welfare support we are able to provide for each Bravehound through its lifetime.

“Bravehound dogs are transforming the lives of isolated veterans all over Scotland, and we’re incredibly grateful to everyone at the Rangers Charity Foundation for your support.”

23 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Great news from the Rangers Charity Foundation: 

@govanblue was waiting for official conformation before telling everyone on RM, and here it is form Bravehound on Facebook.  

The final Armed Forces Fund partner this season is Bravehound, which provides companion and assistance dogs to veterans living with physical injuries and mental health conditions, including PTSD, anxiety and depression. 

This is the first time the Foundation has partnered with Bravehound, and the charity couldn’t be happier with the support.  CEO and Founder Fiona MacDonald commented: “Bravehound is delighted to have been selected to benefit from the Rangers Armed Forces Fund, which will make a huge difference to the welfare support we are able to provide for each Bravehound through its lifetime.

“Bravehound dogs are transforming the lives of isolated veterans all over Scotland, and we’re incredibly grateful to everyone at the Rangers Charity Foundation for your support.”

Excellent news!

This should bring a considerable benefit to BRAVEHOUND. Delighted with this support. :cup:

On 12/09/2019 at 21:17, Bears r us said:

The final Armed Forces Fund partner this season is Bravehound.

This is the first time the Foundation has partnered with Bravehound

“Bravehound is delighted to have been selected to benefit from the Rangers Armed Forces Fund,

and we’re incredibly grateful to everyone at the Rangers Charity Foundation for your support.”

Now there's a MAJOR result. 

I wonder how that came about?

I guess we'll never know.

Broxi.gif.e1181e09369454d1dc745575aec327da.gif

9 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Dear @admin 

Please may we have this as an RM  emoticon? 

Thank you:) 

Great idea STG, but I am not sure if @admin works so let's see if we can get an answer. 😁

@gogzy @ben51 @dummiesoot

Chaps can you let us know if @adminworks for contacting you? and also if STG could get the Broxi pic made into a emotican ?  Many thanks in advance. 👍 

6 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Great idea STG, but I am not sure if @admin works so let's see if we can get an answer. 😁

Chaps can you let us know if @adminworks for contacting you? and also if STG could get the Broxi pic made into a emotican ?  Many thanks in advance. 👍 

Only @gogzy

@Creampuff

@cushynumber

@Badger

Would be able to see it if they can. Might something that can be sorted out if not though 

15 hours ago, Bears r us said:

NO it doesn't ever actually notify us.

You need to specifically @  the person you want to get in touch with.

@Badger  may be able to help with emoticons.

Archived