Will it ever be a level playing field again ?

BLUEDIGNITY

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You've said refs find it easier to award against us. Yes?

Youve said such big decisions do regularly seem to go against us. Yes?

You state refs are under pressure with our haters scrutinizing them 365 days a year.

Bias can be defined as the inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group, especially in a way considered to be unfair. Yes?

How exactly are the top 2 points not entirely consistent with last point re bias?

Or is it that you actually dont want to just state that refs are biased as that's tarrier like an allegation.

These refs are not cheats mate if u believe they are then cool but you understand what I mean when I say its easier not to give us a decision in terms of media reaction etc 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

These refs are not cheats mate if u believe they are then cool but you understand what I mean when I say its easier not to give us a decision in terms of media reaction etc 

Ignore the word cheat KK. 

I agree it's easier not to award in our favour 100%.  That's why i clarified it and get that you believe it can and does happen regularly against us. Fully agree.

Twice now I've posted the definition of bias.

"...Inclination... against a ..group.. that could be considered unfair."

Ignore everything else mate other than these issues.

If you believe it's easier for, and actually happens, for impartial adjudicors to go against us then is that not an inclination to rule against a group unfairly? Specifically this, if not why not?.

21 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

FFS, you done a course on referee appeasement?

The ref and the linesman cheated us last week.

That taig bastard cheated us today.

We've been getting cheated all through Gerrard's reign and before.

There is no conspiracy, but the level of individual incompetence and bias is beyond a fucking joke.

Believe what your eyes are telling you.  If you seriously think that there is no bias against our club, our players, our fans, you are in denial.

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I agree it's easier not to award in our favour 100%.  That's why i clarified it and get that you believe it can and does happen regularly against us. Fully agree.

If you believe it's easier for, and actually happens, for impartial adjudicors to go against us then is that not an inclination to rule against a group unfairly? Specifically this, if not why not?.

On that basis yes but imo its because of outside pressure mate.

i don't doubt we have officials that support us and them but I don't think they'd go out the way to hinder either. 

The mistakes are horrendous mate but I think it's just the standard of the officials other than anything else.

Like Aberdeen last week and the cup final I don't think both those were done because its Rangers mate.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

On that basis yes but imo its because of outside pressure mate.

i don't doubt we have officials that support us and them but I don't think they'd go out the way to hinder either. 

The mistakes are horrendous mate but I think it's just the standard of the officials other than anything else.

Like Aberdeen last week and the cup final I don't think both those were done because its Rangers mate.

So regardless of the reason why, you agree theres bias against us on the basis I've described. That's a yes, what's debatable is the reason why?

27 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It is the literal definition of cheating regardless of the motives behind them cheating. Who's to say they aren't all supporters of that mob and that's why they are doing it? No-one knows for a fact but its reasonable to assume most if not all of them give decisions for/against us because its easier for them.

31 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

For me yes

So if you accept theres bias why would you say "Mate Scottish refs aren't bent c'mon tae fuck man bias I don'tthink so either but its easier not to give us decisions"

Theres an element of ouf support that refusdcto accept bias yet demonstrated bias and I dont get why. 

And as I said before, if a referee, umpire or anyone impartial is biased against a party they have influence over how in the fuck is it not cheating?

8 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

It is the literal definition of cheating regardless of the motives behind them cheating. Who's to say they aren't all supporters of that mob and that's why they are doing it? No-one knows for a fact but its reasonable to assume most if not all of them give decisions for/against us because its easier for them.

They are paid to do a job , 2 points dropped against the sheep,cup final lost against  the scum ,stonewall penalty and red card today , all  have a material  bearing on our club, plus their winner during the week when two  fouls leading up to the goal.

Referees are either  bent or shit scared to give a decision that goes against the scum.

Soon as Rangers got back into a position  where their domination is threatened , the media hacks and all the rest fall into line ,honest mistakes  , these things even themselves out, don't  kid yourselves, we are to be nailed to floor by foul means at any cost.

Any Rangers supporter who can't or won't see what has been happening is beyond  me,we are being  shafted left right and centre.

Call them out , the dignified  silence has got us no where, when the scum fans at the playoff to the cup final with hibs it's been open season, these no mark clubs have been allowed to attack Rangers on and off the field of play and amazingly manage to turn it all around with their friends in the media  the  courts to portray  Rangers the club and it's supporters as the guilty  party .

Wise up for fuck sake or meekly accept what's being played out in front of your eyes.

" know your place H** scum"

Get these cunts to fuck , vote them out,sadly  not the case.

Kick them Out, go Nuclear and call the paedo bastards out for bringing the  game  into disrepute.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So if you accept theres bias why would you say "Mate Scottish refs aren't bent c'mon tae fuck man bias I don'tthink so either but its easier not to give us decisions"

Theres an element of ouf support that refusdcto accept bias yet demonstrated bias and I dont get why. 

And as I said before, if a referee, umpire or anyone impartial is biased against a party they have influence over how in the fuck is it not cheating?

Cause you implying that all these decisions are all ready made up. A 50/50call it's easier not to give us it than to. I don't think its cheating or bias you do I think its 2 things poor refs and society pressure. 

Is it right nope but it has a influence for sure. 

5 minutes ago, Let's go55 said:

They are paid to do a job , 2 points dropped against the sheep,cup final lost against  the scum ,stonewall penalty and red card today , all  have a material  bearing on our club, plus their winner during the week when two  fouls leading up to the goal.

Referees are either  bent or shit scared to give a decision that goes against the scum.

Soon as Rangers got back into a position  where their domination is threatened , the media hacks and all the rest fall into line ,honest mistakes  , these things even themselves out, don't  kid yourselves, we are to be nailed to floor by foul means at any cost.

Any Rangers supporter who can't or won't see what has been happening is beyond  me,we are being  shafted left right and centre.

Call them out , the dignified  silence has got us no where, when the scum fans at the playoff to the cup final with hibs it's been open season, these no mark clubs have been allowed to attack Rangers on and off the field of play and amazingly manage to turn it all around with their friends in the media  the  courts to portray  Rangers the club and it's supporters as the guilty  party .

Wise up for fuck sake or meekly accept what's being played out in front of your eyes.

" know your place H** scum"

Get these cunts to fuck , vote them out,sadly  not the case.

Kick them Out, go Nuclear and call the paedo bastards out for bringing the  game  into disrepute.

Given the only evidence available I'd say this was the most reasonable accusation.

41 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Cause you implying that all these decisions are all ready made up. A 50/50call it's easier not to give us it than to. I don't think its cheating or bias you do I think its 2 things poor refs and society pressure. 

Is it right nope but it has a influence for sure. 

When, where and how have I implied these decisions are already made up?

You've just said above you do agree its bias.  "On that basis yes" (bias).. 

Why are you so against accepting and stating freely what you agree to be the case?

Lets try again. Poor refs, affected by society  pressure?

Bias can be defined as the inclination .. against ...group, especially in a way considered to be unfair.

So if your poor refs are pressured by society pressure  are they or are not with an inclination against Rangers especially in a way considered to be unfair?  

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Why are you so against accepting and stating freely what you agree to be the case?

Bias can be defined as the inclination .. against ...group, especially in a way considered to be unfair.

So if your poor refs are pressured by society pressure  are they or are not with an inclination against Rangers especially in a way considered to be unfair?  

When there is bias and make decisions based on one's, you are cheating those your bias against.

Arguing with kk is like arguing with a nationalist. Logic and reasoning are not part of the debate.

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye mate its all a conspiracy against Rangers ffs man was the ref on Thursday in on it tae when he denied us a clear pen? This is cringe mate your better than that

Too many apologists and cowards in our support .

There really is an agenda out there and we are regularly  and very unfairly targeted...Halliday.Candeias,Morelos.

While others get away with it....Lennon,Griffiths,Brown(just for starters) not just single incidemts but repeatedly.

We have an uphill battle to even get a fair break.

Those of us who have operated at certain levels in Society are acutely aware of it .

It permeats every meaningful  theatre of life  not just guys kicking a pigs bladder on a football pitch.

It  is extremely nasty and insidious and not hard to find.

Time for all those of our persuasion to wake up and smell the coffee but I fear it is way too late.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Aye mate its all a conspiracy against Rangers ffs man was the ref on Thursday in on it tae when he denied us a clear pen? This is cringe mate your better than that

You're repeatedly blatantly deflecting from clear questions to things youve said.  Several times now. Pretty poor, embarrassing tbh.

Cringe? Aye mate, given you're not freely stating what you personally are describing and once actually confirmed, yeah pretty poor on your part tbh.

21 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He's not saying its a conspiracy. He's saying, and you've agreed, that for whatever reason its easier to give decision against us than it is for us. He's not speaking to motive, he's not claiming they (The refs) are part of a conspiracy to hinder us to aid to celtic.

They are cheating. You can't agree they are giving decisions against us due to outside pressures making it easier for them to do so and then say you don't think they are cheating. Its the literal definition of cheating. You don't have to believe or agree they are all members of Opus Dei to agree or believe they are cheating.

Decisions should be made on their merit, not decided by who the players are being fouled or committing the foul or by which team they happen to play for. If a ref is doing that he is cheating. A foul is a foul.

I don't care if a ref looks at an incident and thinks "That's a foul but I'm not giving it because I don't want my windows panned in" or "That's a foul but I'm not giving it because I hate these H** bastards". Cheating is cheating.

5 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

He's not saying its a conspiracy. He's saying, and you've agreed, that for whatever reason its easier to give decision against us than it is for us. He's not speaking to motive, he's not claiming they (The refs) are part of a conspiracy to hinder us to aid to celtic.

They are cheating. You can't agree they are giving decisions against us due to outside pressures making it easier for them to do so and then say you don't think they are cheating. Its the literal definition of cheating. You don't have to believe or agree they are all members of Opus Dei to agree or believe they are cheating.

Decisions should be made on their merit, not decided by who the players are being fouled or committing the foul or by which team they happen to play for. If a ref is doing that he is cheating. A foul is a foul.

I agree mate but its no cheating  for me they are just poor refs. If u believe they are openly out to get us what's the point. 

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're repeatedly blatantly deflecting from clear questions to things youve said.  Several times now. Pretty poor, embarrassing tbh.

Cringe? Aye mate, given you're not freely stating what you personally are describing and once actually confirmed, yeah pretty poor on your part tbh.

Your all over the place here mate. Saying they are cheats whilst moaning that they sent morelos off. By the law what he done today was a caution.

Should we  be asking why every big call seems to go against us yes and I hope we are.

However I don't believe they are cheats. I don't really think you believe that either tbh just a very very poor standard

23 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I don't care if a ref looks at an incident and thinks "That's a foul but I'm not giving it because I don't want my windows panned in" or "That's a foul but I'm not giving it because I hate these H** bastards". Cheating is cheating.

Simply this 👆

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Your all over the place here mate. Saying they are cheats whilst moaning that they sent morelos off. By the law what he done today was a caution.

Should we  be asking why every big call seems to go against us yes and I hope we are.

However I don't believe they are cheats. I don't really think you believe that either tbh just a very very poor standard

You dont even know what you're arguing. Put your mrs on ffs. 😂

Archived