James McFadden

Coopermania

Not for a second.

He's scored plenty of gaols against big sides while playing for Scotland and got one of the goals of the sseason last year for Everton but he still isn't a regular for Everton.

Plus in a league where money talks I think an 8 million pound and an 11 million pound striker are always going to play ahead of him.

Not for a second.

He's scored plenty of gaols against big sides while playing for Scotland and got one of the goals of the sseason last year for Everton but he still isn't a regular for Everton.

Plus in a league where money talks I think an 8 million pound and an 11 million pound striker are always going to play ahead of him.

Screw the big names. Scotland and Rangers have proved you dont need big names to be successfull.

If we had him at Ibrox what current striker would be playing in front of him? Answer, none of them. The wee man is on fire and we dipped out in getting him when we shat it to pay the going rate when he left Motherwell

Have always been a big fan of his since he was at 'Well (as you can see from my sig pic below) and I thought we were going to sign him.

Johnson's reputation is based on once scoring about 14 penalties in a season for Crystal Palace and running about like a headless chicken, Kenny Miller style. It gives the impression he does alot when in fact he flatters to deceive quite alot.

I totally agree here Mike (tu)

ive liked faddy ever since i met him out shopping once. was the season he was linked with us after he hadnt done much at everton. was certain that because i seen him in EK he was in scotland for signing talks. Pal later told me his fiance is from EK

He's married now. Into one of Hamilton's well known bluenose familes....so you never know. Maybe, just maybe :

Johnson's reputation is based on once scoring about 14 penalties in a season for Crystal Palace and running about like a headless chicken, Kenny Miller style. It gives the impression he does alot when in fact he flatters to deceive quite alot.

And what exactly is McFaddens reputation built on?

Scoring a pot shot from 30 odd yards that the keeper really should have stopped and 9 times out of 10 would have sailed over the bar.

His goal against Charlton last year was better than the Scotland goal and that didn't propel him to superstardom or the first team did it?

McFadden is a decent, but injury prone player, nothing more. One good/important goal doesn't change that!

McFadden is a decent, but injury prone player, nothing more. One good/important goal doesn't change that!

He cant beat the man in front of him nine times out of ten either.

I dont want him at Rangers, not for the money he would be looking for.